Browsing: Flashback Friday
On my 2-week whirlwind trip all over Spain in 2011 (aka the last trip I’ll ever try to do too many things in too little time), I regrettably went way out of my way to spend a couple days in Seville.
I’ve detailed my many misadventures in India with great candor, but I JUST REALIZED (like, literally 5 minutes before starting this post) that I never wrote about the desert town of Jaisalmer.
I’ve been thinking back lately to my 2 weeks in Hawaii in 2012 and how incredibly AWESOME that trip was. Hawaii has everything I need to be happy: glorious warm weather, gorgeous scenery, and outdoor adventures out the wazoo.
I didn’t love my ancestors’ country when I visited it 4 years ago. I wanted so much to throw my arms up and shout out my love for Sweden, but Stockholm didn’t wow me as I’d hoped.
You wouldn’t think it, but there’s actually a good number of beaches easily accessible from NYC. As to the quality of these beaches, well… most leave something to be desired. After all, I’m always comparing them to the beaches of Thailand and Australia in the back of my mind – obviously they can’t compare to those.
Still reeling from my quick trip to San Francisco last week and clearly not over its amazingness, I’m sharing a photo I took from my new love, the Golden Gate Bridge.
Wait, am I allowed to flash back to last night? Of course I am, this is MY BLOG after all!
So HEY GUYS, I’m in Chicago! For the first time ever!
Almost exactly 2 years ago, I was spending Memorial Day weekend in upstate New York, shooting a wedding in Rhinebeck, NY. This village in the Hudson Valley is just about the antithesis of the big city, with its 2-block-long town center, old timey shops, and porch-equipped houses – exactly its appeal as a weekend getaway.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- All Of The Magnetic Island Beaches: A Photo Tour Australia
- When a 30-Something Travels With Young Backpackers Australia
- Wat’s That? Temple Hopping in Bangkok Asia
- The Down Under Report: Month 6 of 12 Australia
- How To Enjoy A Cheap Sunday in Sydney: A Sydney One Day Itinerary Australia
- The Oregon Coast // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- The Best Things To Do In Sydney Harbour Australia
- Livin’ La Dolce Vita: Sydney Harbour By Sexy Speedboat Australia