If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Tips For Getting Around In India Asia
- Flying Over Kauai – My First Time In A Helicopter! Flying
- 5 Pointz, May You R.I.P. // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- The Best Ways To See The Lights At Vivid Sydney Australia
- How To Prepare For The Ultimate Kauai Camping Trip Hawaii
- Wat’s That? Temple Hopping in Bangkok Asia
- The Top 10 Things I Missed From America Asia
- Beautiful Blissful Byron Bay Australia