If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Best of Southern Vietnam – Photo Gallery Asia
- Railay, Thailand: A Climber’s Paradise Asia
- A Spontaneous Trip To Mexico – Gracias, Obamacare! Mexico
- The Most Glorious Views From NZ’s Ben Lomond Track Hiking
- December 2015: Melbourne + Indonesia Asia
- A Big Sur Road Trip // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY California
- My 2018 Goals & Intentions Life
- Stand Up Paddleboarding in Sydney Harbour Australia