If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Brisbane to Noosa: Sunshine Coast Road Trip Australia
- That Time I Splurged On A Fancy Hotel (And It SO Wasn’t Worth It!) Asia
- January 2016 Recap: Melbourne, Australia Australia
- Best of Cambodia – Photo Gallery Asia
- Frugal Frolicker Turns 5 Years Old! Administrative
- Trip Planning: EuroTrip 2017 Europe
- There’s No Sugarcoating It: I Hated Phnom Penh! Asia
- Insta-Thailand: Thailand by Instagram Asia