If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- USA Travel Main Topics
- Insta-Spain: Spain by Instagram Europe
- I Got Naked On South Molle Island Australia
- How This Woman Quit Her Job To Travel Europe Full-Time in a Motorhome Guest Post
- Where To Go In Australia, And When Australia
- From Nomad to Expat: My First 3 Months Living in Bondi Australia
- December 2016 Recap: Hawaii, NYC, Connecticut Monthly Recap
- 10 Worthwhile Stops To Make On Your Iceland Road Trip Europe