If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Canadian Rockies // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- Nobody Comes To El Nido To Dive, But It’s Still Worth Doing Asia
- The Walled, Swedish Town of Visby // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Tips For Getting Around In India Asia
- Why Choose Travel Trailer Or Caravan Life Over Van Life? Camping
- How To Stay in Australia Without Marrying An Australian Australia
- My 12 Favorite Things About NYC New York
- FF Monthly Recap: September & October 2018 Monthly Recap