If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Delhi Disaster Asia
- Best Coffee in Montreal: Montreal Coffee Shop Roundup Canada
- Where To Find The Best Views In Melbourne Australia
- 10 Life Lessons I Learned Before Turning 30 Inspiration
- February 2016 Recap: Melbourne & Victoria, Australia Australia
- Caravan Life Diaries – Month 8 (September 2021) Australia
- The Perfect Lake Como One Day Itinerary Europe
- How To Land Scuba Diving Instructor Jobs Around The World Diving