If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Portland Japanese Garden // FLASHBACK FRIDAY North America
- Blue Mountains 4WD Tracks Adventure Australia
- Everest Base Camp Trek: Phaplu to Lukla Asia
- That Time I Went To See A Psychic Healer Life
- Life After Oz: Where To Next? Administrative
- The Luckiest Bay in Australia Australia
- 4 Big Things Preventing You From Travelling Solo Inspiration
- This Couple Quit Their Jobs & Sold Everything To Travel Europe Full-Time Guest Post