If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- That Time I Was Cast On Real World: BlogHouse Inspiration
- Art is EVERYWHERE in India – Doors Included! Asia
- Escaping Sydney for the Kangaroo Valley Countryside Australia
- Things To Do On The Perth-Esperance Drive Australia
- Jungle Beach: When Tour Groups Attack Asia
- 3 Cool Neighborhoods in South London England
- Tips For Getting Around In India Asia
- Infinite Bliss at the Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Mexico