If I actually had a bucket list, seeing the cherry blossoms in Washington DC would most certainly hold a spot on it. It’s one of those unique, location-specific experiences that’s worth planning a trip around.
Browsing: Washington DC
Rather than share a travel story related to this Flashback Friday photo, I’m going to spit out a few DC-related memories. Because honestly, there isn’t much of a story here: I went to DC, popped over to Arlington National Cemetery for a hot second, was captivated by the symmetry of all the tombstones, and just really enjoy this photo I took there.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 7 Things To Know Before Your Overnight Or Day Trip To Rottnest Island Australia
- Caravan Life Diaries – Month 5 (June 2021) Australia
- Tropicfeel Canyon: The All-In-One Travel Shoe Travel Gear
- Insta-Iceland: Iceland by Instagram Europe
- Bingeing on Beaches and Wine in Southwest Australia Australia
- The Big Thing I Learned From Hiking The Overland Track Australia
- Jungle Beach: When Tour Groups Attack Asia
- Kalalau Trail: Everything You Need To Know Hawaii