I had a very interesting Saturday the 14th, which involved checking a big item off my Aussie bucket list, having my flatmate and her beloved kitty move out of our apartment, and being catfished for the first time in my life – and ended with me suppressing tears while walking home under the full moon.
I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- FF Monthly Recap: January & February 2018 Monthly Recap
- In Which I Reveal All My Travel Photography Secrets Photography
- Budget Travel in Colombia: What I Spent Colombia
- 5 Adventurous Weekend Road Trips From Denver Guest Post
- Planning My Philippines Beach Bum Bonanza Asia
- Karma Beach: The Most Beautiful Beach In Bali Asia
- Sydney Street Art: Newtown is Where It’s At! Australia
- When a 30-Something Travels With Young Backpackers Australia