I had a very interesting Saturday the 14th, which involved checking a big item off my Aussie bucket list, having my flatmate and her beloved kitty move out of our apartment, and being catfished for the first time in my life – and ended with me suppressing tears while walking home under the full moon.
I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Postcard From Phuket, Thailand Asia
- 7 Things To Do In Sydney In Summer (Hint: GET OUTSIDE) Australia
- What’s In My Bag: Asia Backpacking Trip Planning
- Flying Over The Grand Canyon // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Livin’ La Dolce Vita: Sydney Harbour By Sexy Speedboat Australia
- What Happens Next Inspiration
- The Greek Islands // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- The Chicago River by Night // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday