I had a very interesting Saturday the 14th, which involved checking a big item off my Aussie bucket list, having my flatmate and her beloved kitty move out of our apartment, and being catfished for the first time in my life – and ended with me suppressing tears while walking home under the full moon.
I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Melbourne to Perth Road Trip Highlights Australia
- One Day in Abu Dhabi: What To Do On An Abu Dhabi Layover United Arab Emirates
- All The Things I’ll Miss From Living On Bondi Beach Australia
- Infinite Bliss at the Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Mexico
- Milos, Greece: A Beach Bum & Aquatic Adventurer’s Paradise Europe
- Why Choose Travel Trailer Or Caravan Life Over Van Life? Camping
- The Best Things To Do In Sydney Harbour Australia
- The Time I Fainted In Front Of The Omelet Man in Jodhpur Asia