I had a very interesting Saturday the 14th, which involved checking a big item off my Aussie bucket list, having my flatmate and her beloved kitty move out of our apartment, and being catfished for the first time in my life – and ended with me suppressing tears while walking home under the full moon.
I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Bangkok Grand Palace: The Most Beautiful Structure in Thailand Asia
- There’s No Sugarcoating It: I Hated Phnom Penh! Asia
- How I Spent Less Than $500 On A Month In Europe Europe
- 5 Reasons To Travel Southeast Asia During Off Season Asia
- Kalalau Trail: Everything You Need To Know Hawaii
- Mauna Kea, Hawaii // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Australian Bushfires: Here’s What You Can Do To Help Australia
- Governors Island: NYC’s Newly-Renovated Urban Playground Cycling