I had a very interesting Saturday the 14th, which involved checking a big item off my Aussie bucket list, having my flatmate and her beloved kitty move out of our apartment, and being catfished for the first time in my life – and ended with me suppressing tears while walking home under the full moon.
I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Silo Art Victoria: Chasing Street Art in the High Country Australia
- Hikes Around The World Main Topics
- The Best Camera Bags For Travel & Urban Adventures Travel Gear
- The Best Bondi Cafe For Working Australia
- August 2016 Recap: Sydney, Australia Australia
- Awesome NYC Hotels in Midtown Manhattan USA
- Working Out Without Shoes in Saigon Asia
- FF Monthly Recap: July & August 2018 Monthly Recap