I had a very interesting Saturday the 14th, which involved checking a big item off my Aussie bucket list, having my flatmate and her beloved kitty move out of our apartment, and being catfished for the first time in my life – and ended with me suppressing tears while walking home under the full moon.
I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Packing For Asia: How’d I Do? Planning
- 5 Things You Should Do in Hobart, Tasmania Australia
- Burning Man // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- Confession: I Don’t Want To Be So Frugal Anymore Money
- Is San Francisco My City Soul Mate? California
- 3 Cool Neighborhoods in South London England
- The Best Spots For Eyre Peninsula Camping in South Australia Australia
- In Which I Reveal All My Travel Photography Secrets Photography