I had a very interesting Saturday the 14th, which involved checking a big item off my Aussie bucket list, having my flatmate and her beloved kitty move out of our apartment, and being catfished for the first time in my life – and ended with me suppressing tears while walking home under the full moon.
I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Big Island Hawaii // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Elements of Byron: Nature & Luxury in Byron Bay Australia
- Lake Maggiore, Switzerland // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Outer Banks, North Carolina // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Everest Base Camp Trek: Phaplu to Lukla Asia
- Beautiful Blissful Byron Bay Australia
- Padar Island Hike: The Most Stunning View In Komodo Asia
- Insta-Colombia: Colombia By Instagram Colombia