I had a very interesting Saturday the 14th, which involved checking a big item off my Aussie bucket list, having my flatmate and her beloved kitty move out of our apartment, and being catfished for the first time in my life – and ended with me suppressing tears while walking home under the full moon.
I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Zion National Park // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- The Canadian Rockies // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- The Best View Of The Sydney New Years Eve Fireworks Australia
- Cuba // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- Postcard From Phuket, Thailand Asia
- Karma Beach: The Most Beautiful Beach In Bali Asia
- Trip Planning: Asia 2013 Asia
- London’s Millennium Bridge by Night // FLASHBACK FRIDAY England