With all the traveling I’ve done, you’d think I’d have gone hot air ballooning before. But nope! Somehow that item was still on my bucket list, waiting to get checked off… until very recently!
I had a very interesting Saturday the 14th, which involved checking a big item off my Aussie bucket list, having my flatmate and her beloved kitty move out of our apartment, and being catfished for the first time in my life – and ended with me suppressing tears while walking home under the full moon.
I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Australia Travel Main Topics
- Getting Scuba Certified in Koh Tao with La Bombona Asia
- A Delhi Disaster Asia
- The Top 5 FAQs For Me, Post-Asia 2013 Trip Asia
- Local Living in Chiang Mai Asia
- City Cruise-ing under London’s Bridges Boating
- That Time I Went To See A Psychic Healer Life
- Blue Mountains 4WD Tracks Adventure Australia