Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Day Trip To Koh Nang Yuan Asia
- So, About Those Grand 2020 Plans… Life
- Jungle Beach: When Tour Groups Attack Asia
- From Nomad to Expat: My First 3 Months Living in Bondi Australia
- Sai Nuan Beach: A Lazy Day on Koh Tao Asia
- The Best Splurge In Queenstown: Flying to Milford Sound Flying
- Confession: I Don’t Want To Be So Frugal Anymore Money
- Adventures of the Traveling Tinderella Australia