Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Taking The Everest Base Camp Trek By Storm Asia
- The Down Under Report: Month 5 of 12 Australia
- 14 Things I Did Wrong in Asia Asia
- Why I Didn’t Do Anything On My 14 Hour Layover In Beijing Asia
- Insta-Spain: Spain by Instagram Europe
- Love and Loss on the Maya Bay Sleep Aboard Asia
- El Nido: Gateway to Philippine Paradise // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- Kathmandu’s Durbar Square // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Asia