Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 50 Fantastic Outdoor Activities in NYC New York
- How To Enjoy A Cheap Sunday in Sydney: A Sydney One Day Itinerary Australia
- Cuba // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- Lake Maggiore, Switzerland // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- I Did Everything Wrong At Zion National Park Hiking
- Annecy, France: The Venice of the Alps // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- March 2016 Recap: Australia & New Zealand Monthly Recap
- Siargao For Mermaids: The Best (Aquatic) Outdoor Adventures Asia