Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Very Unplanned 5 Day Tasmania Roadtrip Australia
- Exploring the Elements via Travel Photography // Earth, Water, Fire, Air Photography
- A Bali Cycling Tour In A Massive Rain Storm Asia
- What To Do When Sh*t Hits The Fan On Your Trip Inspiration
- 10 Worthwhile Stops To Make On Your Iceland Road Trip Europe
- 7 Solid Springtime Adventures in NYC New York
- 30 Things To Do in Albany, Western Australia & South Coast WA Australia
- A Winter Weekend Getaway at Meandering Farm // Tiny House in NSW Australia