Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Lake Maggiore, Switzerland // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Upcoming Travel Plans – What I’m Up To In 2014 Planning
- The Crazy/Beautiful White Temple in Chiang Rai Asia
- 2015 in Review: Australia and The Year of the Nomad Annual Recap
- My First-Ever Surf Lessons On Siargao Asia
- Flamenco in Spain // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- My Super-Fun Melbourne Street Art Class Australia
- Hiking & Stargazing At Warrumbungle National Park Australia