Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Blue Mountains 4WD Tracks Adventure Australia
- Awesome NYC Hotels in Midtown Manhattan USA
- One Week In Northern California: Road Trip Itinerary California
- Working Out Without Shoes in Saigon Asia
- Celebrating Boxing Day on a Captain Cook Sydney Harbour Cruise Australia
- That Time I Splurged On A Fancy Hotel (And It SO Wasn’t Worth It!) Asia
- 15 Little Things You Can Do To Save Money For Travel Money
- Phillip Island Day Trip Guide For Independent Travelers Australia