Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- October 2016 Recap: Philippines + Australia Monthly Recap
- This Couple Quit Their Jobs & Sold Everything To Travel Europe Full-Time Guest Post
- Insta-Utah: Utah by Instagram Southwest US
- The Best Hikes in Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument Guest Post
- Caravan Life Diaries – Month 1 (February 2021) Australia
- The Best Bondi Cafe For Working Australia
- Nobody Comes To El Nido To Dive, But It’s Still Worth Doing Asia
- Caravan Life Diaries – Month 5 (June 2021) Australia