Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Swimming With Seals At Montague Island Australia
- How I Spent Less Than $500 On A Month In Europe Europe
- Adventures of the Traveling Tinderella Australia
- Things To Know Before Visiting Yosemite National Park California
- I’m Finally An Australian Permanent Resident! Australia
- The Down Under Report: Month 7 of 12 Australia
- In Which I Reveal All My Travel Photography Secrets Photography
- 7 Handy Camping Hacks For Your Next Wilderness Trip Camping