Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Where To Find The Best Views In Melbourne Australia
- The Best Boutique Hotels in Sedona USA
- 5 Adventurous Weekend Road Trips From Denver Southwest US
- Bolivian Salt Flats // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- Traveling in India: 3.5 Weeks in Review Asia
- Bryce Canyon National Park // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- The Best Beaches in Kefalonia (+ Other Must-Dos) Europe
- 7 Things To Know Before Your Overnight Or Day Trip To Rottnest Island Australia