Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Trip Planning: EuroTrip 2019 Europe
- How To Keep Updated On My Travel Adventures! Administrative
- 14 Things I Did Wrong in Asia Asia
- The Big Thing I Learned From Hiking The Overland Track Australia
- Blue Waterholes: An Off-The-Grid Gem In Kosciuszko National Park Australia
- Notes & Lessons From EuroTrip 2019 Europe
- Light Projections Galore At White Night Melbourne Australia
- The 6 Most Beautiful Places In Asia (That I Saw Last Year) Asia