Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- How To Travel With Student Loans Inspiration
- Why I Didn’t Do Anything On My 14 Hour Layover In Beijing Asia
- All Of The Magnetic Island Beaches: A Photo Tour Australia
- The Ultimate Packing List For Beach Bums Travel Gear
- 22 Of My Most Ridiculous Travel Selfies Misadventures
- FF Monthly Recap: May & June 2018 Australia
- Scenes From The Road in Iceland Europe
- Walking Cape Woolamai on Beach-Studded Phillip Island Australia