Browsing: Midwest US
What’s an outdoorsy girl to do on a sunny summer day in a new city? Take to the water, of course!
The Chicago waterfront is both scenic and accessible, offering myriad activities and attractions on the water.
With as many international travel adventures as I have under my belt, it is straight up STUPID how little domestic travel I’ve done in comparison. Apart from sporadic jaunts out west or around the northeast, I’ve hardly seen any of my own country – and that’s just unacceptable!
I have no shame in confessing my love for reality tv. I mean, what better mindless entertainment than following along as a bunch of strangers are thrust together to live in a massive house where shenanigans inevitably abound?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 2014, Come At Me! Administrative
- 85 Photos That Will Make You Wanna Jet Off To New York City New York
- Cape Cod, Massachusetts // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Trip Planning: EuroTrip 2019 Europe
- Car Next Door Review: Using Car Sharing in Australia Australia
- Sydney vs Melbourne: The Great Debate Australia
- Brisbane to Noosa: Sunshine Coast Road Trip Australia
- Bunyeroo Gorge & Brachina Gorge: A Flinders Ranges Scenic Drive You CAN’T Miss! Australia