Among several other delights, it turns out that Budapest is chock full of specialty coffee shops. I swear, I saw signs along the lines of “we serve speciality coffee” outside of what seemed like every other cafe around the city.
I didn’t expect much from Budapest apart from thermal baths and ruin bars, but I gave myself 9 full days there to thoroughly enjoy those things while catching up on all the work I didn’t do while frolicking around France the previous couple weeks.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Bingeing on Beaches and Wine in Southwest Australia Australia
- FF Monthly Recap: January & February 2018 Monthly Recap
- The Sassi of Matera, Italy // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- My Chilled Out Whitsundays Sailing Trip Australia
- Insta-Chicago: Chicago by Instagram Midwest US
- Cat Boat in Amsterdam Europe
- Swimming With Seals At Montague Island Australia
- The Down Under Report: Month 5 of 12 Australia