Among several other delights, it turns out that Budapest is chock full of specialty coffee shops. I swear, I saw signs along the lines of “we serve speciality coffee” outside of what seemed like every other cafe around the city.
I didn’t expect much from Budapest apart from thermal baths and ruin bars, but I gave myself 9 full days there to thoroughly enjoy those things while catching up on all the work I didn’t do while frolicking around France the previous couple weeks.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Luckiest Bay in Australia Australia
- A Winter Weekend Getaway at Meandering Farm // Tiny House in NSW Australia
- 5 Ways To Chill Out In Rishikesh, India Asia
- Cape Cod, Massachusetts // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Traveling in Vietnam: 3 Weeks in Review Asia
- How To Tour The Mekong Delta On Your Own Asia
- La Mezquita in Cordoba, Spain // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- A Photoshoot With The Pushkar Locals Asia