Among several other delights, it turns out that Budapest is chock full of specialty coffee shops. I swear, I saw signs along the lines of “we serve speciality coffee” outside of what seemed like every other cafe around the city.
I didn’t expect much from Budapest apart from thermal baths and ruin bars, but I gave myself 9 full days there to thoroughly enjoy those things while catching up on all the work I didn’t do while frolicking around France the previous couple weeks.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Asia 2013 By The Numbers (and the Dollars) Asia
- My Next 3 Months Of Travel Plans Planning
- A Sydney Harbour Scenic Flight With Sydney Seaplanes Australia
- My 2018 Goals & Intentions Life
- 3 Cool Neighborhoods in South London England
- 13 Things To Do Near Byron Bay Australia
- Brussels, Belgium // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Belgium
- Desert Adventures in Palm Springs, California // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY California