Among several other delights, it turns out that Budapest is chock full of specialty coffee shops. I swear, I saw signs along the lines of “we serve speciality coffee” outside of what seemed like every other cafe around the city.
I didn’t expect much from Budapest apart from thermal baths and ruin bars, but I gave myself 9 full days there to thoroughly enjoy those things while catching up on all the work I didn’t do while frolicking around France the previous couple weeks.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 2017 in Review: Home Sweet Sydney Annual Recap
- Coogee to Maroubra Walk | Sydney Coastal Walk Australia
- Stockholm’s Gamla Stan // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Car Next Door Review: Using Car Sharing in Australia Australia
- My 3 Favorite Things In Chiang Mai Asia
- What’s In My Beach Bag? – Bondi Beach Edition Life
- Siargao For Mermaids: The Best (Aquatic) Outdoor Adventures Asia
- One Week In Northern California: Road Trip Itinerary California