Among several other delights, it turns out that Budapest is chock full of specialty coffee shops. I swear, I saw signs along the lines of “we serve speciality coffee” outside of what seemed like every other cafe around the city.
I didn’t expect much from Budapest apart from thermal baths and ruin bars, but I gave myself 9 full days there to thoroughly enjoy those things while catching up on all the work I didn’t do while frolicking around France the previous couple weeks.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Chasing The Petronas Twin Towers Asia
- Caravan Life Diaries – Month 11 (December 2021) Australia
- All Of The Magnetic Island Beaches: A Photo Tour Australia
- The Best Melbourne Weekend Getaways Australia
- 2013 in Review: Monthly Highlights Annual Recap
- Gold Coast Hot Air Ballooning: A Bucket List Experience You Didn’t Know You Needed Australia
- The 25 Most Beautiful Places I Saw In 2016 Annual Recap
- Why The Mornington Peninsula Is The Best Weekend Trip From Melbourne Australia