Among several other delights, it turns out that Budapest is chock full of specialty coffee shops. I swear, I saw signs along the lines of “we serve speciality coffee” outside of what seemed like every other cafe around the city.
I didn’t expect much from Budapest apart from thermal baths and ruin bars, but I gave myself 9 full days there to thoroughly enjoy those things while catching up on all the work I didn’t do while frolicking around France the previous couple weeks.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The 6 Most Beautiful Places In Asia (That I Saw Last Year) Asia
- The Best Hikes in Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument Hiking
- Cape Cod, Massachusetts // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- How This Woman Quit Her Job To Travel Europe Full-Time in a Motorhome Guest Post
- The Prettiest Things I Found In Canberra Australia
- Blue Skies and Waterfalls at Milford Sound Boating
- Highlights From Mt. Buffalo National Park Australia
- A Very Melbourne 31st Birthday Australia