Among several other delights, it turns out that Budapest is chock full of specialty coffee shops. I swear, I saw signs along the lines of “we serve speciality coffee” outside of what seemed like every other cafe around the city.
I didn’t expect much from Budapest apart from thermal baths and ruin bars, but I gave myself 9 full days there to thoroughly enjoy those things while catching up on all the work I didn’t do while frolicking around France the previous couple weeks.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Chasing Cherry Blossoms in Washington DC USA
- Highlights of a Melbourne to Perth Road Trip Australia
- Cycling Angkor Wat – Temple Hopping By Bike Asia
- Best Coffee in Brooklyn: North Brooklyn Coffee Shop Roundup New York
- The Down Under Report: Month 9 of 12 Australia
- The Katoomba Street Art Walk: A Delightful Surprise! Australia
- A Very Unplanned 5 Day Tasmania Roadtrip Australia
- Cat Boat in Amsterdam Europe