Among several other delights, it turns out that Budapest is chock full of specialty coffee shops. I swear, I saw signs along the lines of “we serve speciality coffee” outside of what seemed like every other cafe around the city.
I didn’t expect much from Budapest apart from thermal baths and ruin bars, but I gave myself 9 full days there to thoroughly enjoy those things while catching up on all the work I didn’t do while frolicking around France the previous couple weeks.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- How I Saved $10,000+ On Travel In 2016 Inspiration
- How to Spend 5 Days in New York – A New York Itinerary New York
- How to Enjoy Greenwich, London Without Spending A Pound England
- The Time I Fainted In Front Of The Omelet Man in Jodhpur Asia
- Insta-Chicago: Chicago by Instagram Midwest US
- North Brooklyn Boutique Hotels USA
- The Best Beaches in Kefalonia (+ Other Must-Dos) Europe
- Bike The Wineries in Queenstown Cycling