Among several other delights, it turns out that Budapest is chock full of specialty coffee shops. I swear, I saw signs along the lines of “we serve speciality coffee” outside of what seemed like every other cafe around the city.
I didn’t expect much from Budapest apart from thermal baths and ruin bars, but I gave myself 9 full days there to thoroughly enjoy those things while catching up on all the work I didn’t do while frolicking around France the previous couple weeks.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Kalalau Trail: Everything You Need To Know Hawaii
- Highlights From The Overland Track Australia
- How To Start A Freelancing Business From Scratch Guest Post
- Unleashing My Inner Barista In Melbourne Australia
- 5 Pointz, May You R.I.P. // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- My Next 3 Months Of Travel Plans Planning
- Local Living in Chiang Mai Asia
- Bingeing on Beaches and Wine in Southwest Australia Australia