Among several other delights, it turns out that Budapest is chock full of specialty coffee shops. I swear, I saw signs along the lines of “we serve speciality coffee” outside of what seemed like every other cafe around the city.
I didn’t expect much from Budapest apart from thermal baths and ruin bars, but I gave myself 9 full days there to thoroughly enjoy those things while catching up on all the work I didn’t do while frolicking around France the previous couple weeks.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Best Beaches in Crete: The 10 Crete Beaches You Must Visit Europe
- How To Celebrate Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain Europe
- 2014, Come At Me! Administrative
- A Week On Koh Lanta, Thailand Asia
- 2013 in Review: Monthly Highlights Annual Recap
- I Got Naked On South Molle Island Australia
- Arlington National Cemetery // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Local Living in Chiang Mai Asia