Among several other delights, it turns out that Budapest is chock full of specialty coffee shops. I swear, I saw signs along the lines of “we serve speciality coffee” outside of what seemed like every other cafe around the city.
I didn’t expect much from Budapest apart from thermal baths and ruin bars, but I gave myself 9 full days there to thoroughly enjoy those things while catching up on all the work I didn’t do while frolicking around France the previous couple weeks.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Railay, Thailand: A Climber’s Paradise Asia
- A Big Sur Road Trip // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY California
- Postcard From The 33rd Floor Of A 5 Star Hotel in Bangkok Asia
- Asia 2013 By The Numbers (and the Dollars) Asia
- Best of Iceland – Photo Gallery Europe
- Scenes From The Road in Iceland Europe
- Wat’s That? Temple Hopping in Bangkok Asia
- 5 Lessons I’ve Learned from Travel Mistakes I’ve Made Inspiration