Among several other delights, it turns out that Budapest is chock full of specialty coffee shops. I swear, I saw signs along the lines of “we serve speciality coffee” outside of what seemed like every other cafe around the city.
I didn’t expect much from Budapest apart from thermal baths and ruin bars, but I gave myself 9 full days there to thoroughly enjoy those things while catching up on all the work I didn’t do while frolicking around France the previous couple weeks.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Oregon Coast // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- That Time My Drone Ran Away Europe
- Postcard From The 33rd Floor Of A 5 Star Hotel in Bangkok Asia
- Summer In Italy: The Best Places To Visit Europe
- Trip Planning: EuroTrip 2017 Europe
- Insta-Thailand: Thailand by Instagram Asia
- Love and Loss on the Maya Bay Sleep Aboard Asia
- The Great Barrier Reef // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Australia