Hello and Welcome!
Hi there! I’m glad you’ve stumbled upon my little internet nook. This blog is a place for sharing travel adventures and igniting inspiration.
Make sure you head on over to the About page to learn more about me, my journey thusfar, and what this blog is all about.
If you like what you see, I’d love for you to follow along and feel free to ask me any questions you may have by commenting on individual blog posts or sending me an email.
Don’t forget to connect with me on social media, too. Instagram and Facebook are where I’m most active – my handle on both is @frugalfrolicker.
Frequently Covered Topics On This Blog
I focus on outdoor adventures and living a frugal & conscious lifestyle. Most of my blog posts revolve around these two main areas, with frequent focus on:
- Hiking guides
- Road Trips
- Wine Tours
- Street Art
- The best views in ________
- Traveling on the cheap
- Monthly and annual roundups, in which I divulge my income, expenditure, and other highlights
Things You Won’t (Often) Find Covered On This Blog
I tip my hat to the travel bloggers who manage to cover all manner of travel-related topics on a near-daily basis to satisfy their wide-reaching audience. That definitely aint me. I’m just not interested in writing about topics that don’t appeal to me, such as:
- Food & restaurants
- Hotel reviews
- Packing lists (I’ve done a few and I’ll even admit to searching for them on Google when I’ve been planning certain trips, but my god they are boring to write)
- Pubs, bars, or anything having to do with beer (which I categorically do not drink)
- Winter sports and activities (I’m a sun chaser, not a snow bunny!)
- Full guides to a city or country (I do occasionally create these, but only if I feel I’ve truly experienced the best of a place and have something unique to share about it that isn’t already covered in depth elsewhere online)
My Favorite Posts
- I Dare You To Quit
- How To Travel With Student Loans
- Can You Afford To Move To NYC?
- Where to Go in Australia, and When
- A Year in Australia (and Other Numbers)
- Welcome to India – Let’s Make Out!
Most Popular Posts
- How To Plan For The Laugavegur Trail in Iceland
- The Best Weekend Trips From Melbourne
- Love and Loss on the Maya Bay Sleep Aboard
- What Happens Next
- Summer in Italy: The Best Places to Visit
- A Mekong Delta DIY Tour
- How to Stay in Australia Without Marrying an Australian
- The Worst Things About Australia
- The Best Views of Sydney
- How To Spend 5 Days in NYC
- Hot Spring Hopping in the Iceland Wild
- 12 Must-Dos on a Kauai Road Trip
- Everything You Wanted To Know About The Adirondack Train