I didn’t love my ancestors’ country when I visited it 4 years ago. I wanted so much to throw my arms up and shout out my love for Sweden, but Stockholm didn’t wow me as I’d hoped.
I made the long trek from Stockholm to the island of Gotland partially as a pilgrimage to one Pippi Longstocking, but mostly because I wanted to cycle through some Swedish countryside.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Time I Fainted In Front Of The Omelet Man in Jodhpur Asia
- Waimanu Valley Hike: Everything You Need To Know Hawaii
- Sydney vs Melbourne: The Great Debate Australia
- In Verona, I Took Off My Bloggles Europe
- The Best Ways To See The Lights At Vivid Sydney Australia
- The Best Of Koh Lanta, Thailand Asia
- Traveling in Thailand: 6.5 Weeks in Review Asia
- The 3 Best Things To Do On The Chicago Waterfront Midwest US