I didn’t love my ancestors’ country when I visited it 4 years ago. I wanted so much to throw my arms up and shout out my love for Sweden, but Stockholm didn’t wow me as I’d hoped.
I made the long trek from Stockholm to the island of Gotland partially as a pilgrimage to one Pippi Longstocking, but mostly because I wanted to cycle through some Swedish countryside.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Unleashing My Inner Barista In Melbourne Australia
- Beautiful Blissful Byron Bay Australia
- Rainbow Over Copenhagen // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Denmark
- Who Knew Tulum Had Street Art? Mexico
- That Time ALL THE SIGNS Told Me To Buy Tony Robbins Tickets Life
- The Down Under Report: Month 5 of 12 Australia
- 10 Things Not To Miss in Broken Hill Australia
- Stand Up Paddleboarding in Sydney Harbour Australia