I didn’t love my ancestors’ country when I visited it 4 years ago. I wanted so much to throw my arms up and shout out my love for Sweden, but Stockholm didn’t wow me as I’d hoped.
I made the long trek from Stockholm to the island of Gotland partially as a pilgrimage to one Pippi Longstocking, but mostly because I wanted to cycle through some Swedish countryside.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- How I Spent Less Than $500 On A Month In Europe Europe
- I’m Moving To Australia in a Week – And I’m Fine Life
- Love and Loss on the Maya Bay Sleep Aboard Asia
- Death Valley National Park // FLASHBACK FRIDAY California
- Trip Planning: EuroTrip 2019 Europe
- Tips For Traveling With Others When You’re An Introvert Life
- Australian Bushfires: Here’s What You Can Do To Help Australia
- FF Monthly Recap: July & August 2018 Monthly Recap