I didn’t love my ancestors’ country when I visited it 4 years ago. I wanted so much to throw my arms up and shout out my love for Sweden, but Stockholm didn’t wow me as I’d hoped.
I made the long trek from Stockholm to the island of Gotland partially as a pilgrimage to one Pippi Longstocking, but mostly because I wanted to cycle through some Swedish countryside.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Rhinebeck: A Hudson Valley Village // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- 2014 in Review: A Balancing Act Annual Recap
- Scuba Diving the Great Barrier Reef with Divers Den Australia
- Sydney Coastal Walk: Kurnell to Cronulla Beach Walk Australia
- 10 Life Lessons I Learned Before Turning 30 Inspiration
- October 2016 Recap: Philippines + Australia Monthly Recap
- The Canadian Rockies // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- I Didn’t Love Bruges, Belgium // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Belgium