I didn’t love my ancestors’ country when I visited it 4 years ago. I wanted so much to throw my arms up and shout out my love for Sweden, but Stockholm didn’t wow me as I’d hoped.
I made the long trek from Stockholm to the island of Gotland partially as a pilgrimage to one Pippi Longstocking, but mostly because I wanted to cycle through some Swedish countryside.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Down Under Report: Month 6 of 12 Australia
- January 2016 Recap: Melbourne, Australia Australia
- New Hampshire Fall Foliage // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Notes & Lessons From EuroTrip 2019 Europe
- Who Knew Tulum Had Street Art? Mexico
- Montreal Street Art: It’s EVERYWHERE! Canada
- The Sassi of Matera, Italy // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Biking the Cape Cod Rail Trail Cycling