I didn’t love my ancestors’ country when I visited it 4 years ago. I wanted so much to throw my arms up and shout out my love for Sweden, but Stockholm didn’t wow me as I’d hoped.
I made the long trek from Stockholm to the island of Gotland partially as a pilgrimage to one Pippi Longstocking, but mostly because I wanted to cycle through some Swedish countryside.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Turns Out, I’m Not Immune To Reverse Culture Shock Inspiration
- Cycling Angkor Wat – Temple Hopping By Bike Asia
- Coffee Making Tips For The At Home Barista Australia
- 5 Reasons To Travel Southeast Asia During Off Season Asia
- Walking On Ice With An Iceland Glacier Tour Europe
- Things To Do In Wanaka Without A Car New Zealand
- The Great Barrier Reef // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Australia
- Why I Didn’t Do Anything On My 14 Hour Layover In Beijing Asia