I didn’t love my ancestors’ country when I visited it 4 years ago. I wanted so much to throw my arms up and shout out my love for Sweden, but Stockholm didn’t wow me as I’d hoped.
I made the long trek from Stockholm to the island of Gotland partially as a pilgrimage to one Pippi Longstocking, but mostly because I wanted to cycle through some Swedish countryside.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 21 Of The Best Views In Sydney Australia
- Mont Blanc, Italy // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- The 3 Best Things To Do On The Chicago Waterfront Midwest US
- 2018 in Review: Road Trips & Personal Development Galore Annual Recap
- Adventures of the Traveling Tinderella Australia
- Visiting Meteora: Clifftop Monasteries With A View In Greece Europe
- The Chicago River by Night // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Outer Banks, North Carolina // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday