I was perfectly content with the idea of roadtripping, camping, and trekking around Iceland for two weeks – aka “roughing it” on the cheap – but I knew I wanted to splurge on at least ONE uniquely Icelandic activity or attraction.
Browsing: Winter Sports
I’ve been badgering my friends for months about going snowshoeing.
This winter in NYC, I’m on a crusade to override my tendency to go into hibernation mode for 4 months.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Washington DC Metro // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Caravan Life Diaries – Month 5 (June 2021) Australia
- So, About Those Grand 2020 Plans… Life
- Hollywood, California // FLASHBACK FRIDAY California
- Sailing in Boston Harbor: The Perfect Beantown Summer Excursion! Boating
- How To Tell Your Parents You’re Quitting Your Job To Travel Guest Post
- A Spontaneous Trip To Riviera Maya, Mexico – Gracias, Obamacare! Mexico
- Thorsborne Trail: Hiking Hinchinbrook Island (Australia’s Jurassic Park) Australia