I was perfectly content with the idea of roadtripping, camping, and trekking around Iceland for two weeks – aka “roughing it” on the cheap – but I knew I wanted to splurge on at least ONE uniquely Icelandic activity or attraction.
Browsing: Winter Sports
I’ve been badgering my friends for months about going snowshoeing.
This winter in NYC, I’m on a crusade to override my tendency to go into hibernation mode for 4 months.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Bryce Canyon National Park // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Cycling Melbourne Is The Best Way To See This City Australia
- Must-Read Blogs Before Any India Travel Adventure Asia
- Good Reads on the Road – Volume 2 Travel Gear
- The 3 Best Things To Do On The Chicago Waterfront Midwest US
- Fire Island, NY // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Oh How I’d Love To Love Melbourne Australia
- How To Travel With Student Loans Inspiration