I was perfectly content with the idea of roadtripping, camping, and trekking around Iceland for two weeks – aka “roughing it” on the cheap – but I knew I wanted to splurge on at least ONE uniquely Icelandic activity or attraction.
Browsing: Winter Sports
I’ve been badgering my friends for months about going snowshoeing.
This winter in NYC, I’m on a crusade to override my tendency to go into hibernation mode for 4 months.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Sydney Harbour Scenic Flight With Sydney Seaplanes Australia
- 2019 in Review: Like 2018, But On Crack Annual Recap
- Rainbow Over Copenhagen // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Denmark
- Siargao For Mermaids: The Best (Aquatic) Outdoor Adventures Asia
- 5 Reasons To Travel Southeast Asia During Off Season Asia
- Stockholm Cafe Culture // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Celebrating Holi in Jaipur, India Asia
- Railay, Thailand: A Climber’s Paradise Asia