I was perfectly content with the idea of roadtripping, camping, and trekking around Iceland for two weeks – aka “roughing it” on the cheap – but I knew I wanted to splurge on at least ONE uniquely Icelandic activity or attraction.
Browsing: Winter Sports
I’ve been badgering my friends for months about going snowshoeing.
This winter in NYC, I’m on a crusade to override my tendency to go into hibernation mode for 4 months.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Silo Art Victoria: Chasing Street Art in the High Country Australia
- Fire Island, NY // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- The Best of Berkeley, California California
- Trip Planning: Asia 2013 Asia
- Cycling Melbourne Is The Best Way To See This City Australia
- Koh Rong, But So Right – Island Paradise in Cambodia Asia
- Jungle Beach: When Tour Groups Attack Asia
- Best of Southern Vietnam – Photo Gallery Asia