In early 2011, I scored an absurdly cheap flight to Spain, thanks to a fare glitch on Delta (we’re talking $200 return from New York). I knew that fare wouldn’t last long, so I booked it on an impulse for a random 2 week trip in March.
On my 2-week whirlwind trip all over Spain in 2011 (aka the last trip I’ll ever try to do too many things in too little time), I regrettably went way out of my way to spend a couple days in Seville.
I was a little late to jump on the Instagram bandwagon – though it certainly wasn’t by choice, resistance, or ignorance. Verizon didn’t start carrying the iPhone until February 2011, so really they’re to blame for my late start.
On my over-ambitious, super cheap 2-week trip to Spain in 2011, I went out of my way to stop in Seville. In retrospect, I should have skipped it – but how was I to know I wouldn’t completely love it there?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- How to Spend 5 Days in New York – A New York Itinerary New York
- Highlights From A Great Barrier Reef Scenic Flight Australia
- A Day Trip to Sydney’s Northern Beaches Australia
- In Verona, I Took Off My Bloggles Europe
- When a 30-Something Travels With Young Backpackers Australia
- Planning My Philippines Beach Bum Bonanza Asia
- Light Projections Galore At White Night Melbourne Australia
- NYC Has Fall Foliage, Too! New York