In early 2011, I scored an absurdly cheap flight to Spain, thanks to a fare glitch on Delta (we’re talking $200 return from New York). I knew that fare wouldn’t last long, so I booked it on an impulse for a random 2 week trip in March.
On my 2-week whirlwind trip all over Spain in 2011 (aka the last trip I’ll ever try to do too many things in too little time), I regrettably went way out of my way to spend a couple days in Seville.
I was a little late to jump on the Instagram bandwagon – though it certainly wasn’t by choice, resistance, or ignorance. Verizon didn’t start carrying the iPhone until February 2011, so really they’re to blame for my late start.
On my over-ambitious, super cheap 2-week trip to Spain in 2011, I went out of my way to stop in Seville. In retrospect, I should have skipped it – but how was I to know I wouldn’t completely love it there?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Ultimate Packing List For Beach Bums Travel Gear
- From Bunbury to Margaret River, Here’s What Not To Miss Australia
- I Got Naked On South Molle Island Australia
- Adventures of the Traveling Tinderella Australia
- Cornell University in Winter // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- 50 Travel Photos Left On The Cutting Room Floor In 2017 Annual Recap
- Borobudur At Sunrise: A Travel Dream Come True Asia
- Sydney Coastal Walk: Kurnell to Cronulla Beach Walk Australia