In early 2011, I scored an absurdly cheap flight to Spain, thanks to a fare glitch on Delta (we’re talking $200 return from New York). I knew that fare wouldn’t last long, so I booked it on an impulse for a random 2 week trip in March.
On my 2-week whirlwind trip all over Spain in 2011 (aka the last trip I’ll ever try to do too many things in too little time), I regrettably went way out of my way to spend a couple days in Seville.
I was a little late to jump on the Instagram bandwagon – though it certainly wasn’t by choice, resistance, or ignorance. Verizon didn’t start carrying the iPhone until February 2011, so really they’re to blame for my late start.
On my over-ambitious, super cheap 2-week trip to Spain in 2011, I went out of my way to stop in Seville. In retrospect, I should have skipped it – but how was I to know I wouldn’t completely love it there?
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- January 2016 Recap: Melbourne, Australia Australia
- Why You Don’t Need A Work And Travel Program Like Remote Year To Become A Digital Nomad Guest Post
- A Perfect Day in San Francisco California
- Ormiston Gorge: A Beach in Outback Australia! Australia
- 4 Big Things Preventing You From Travelling Solo Inspiration
- Dealing With Travel Mishaps On My 2013 Asia Trip Asia
- The Best Things To Do In Sydney Australia
- Svalbard, Norway // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday