These days, I’ve got fall foliage tunnel vision. It’s like one last hurrah before winter sets in in the northeast, and I always like to fully soak it all up while I can.
Browsing: Flashback Friday
Second only to my beloved Australia, California holds a comfy spot on my short list of places I’m going to live in someday. I’ve only spent about a week (cumulative) in the state, but like they say – when you know, you know.
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
When you picture Switzerland, what comes to mind? Mountains. Snow. Skiing. CHEESE. Am I right?
My first trip to Switzerland in 2004 confirmed this preconception, as we spent a winter day in the ski town of St.
I don’t have fuzzy, happy memories of the couple days I spent in Amsterdam in 2010 – and no, it’s not because I refrained from indulging in the “coffee shops” there!
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
The Outer Banks (OBX) had always been alluring to me. It’s one of those places that may not have made the *must-see* list, but sat firmly on the *would be really nice to see* list.
When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- FF Monthly Recap: May & June 2018 Australia
- How To Prepare For The Ultimate Kauai Camping Trip Camping
- Hiking Sydney: The 15 Best Hikes in Sydney, Australia Australia
- At Least 10 Things That Went Wrong In Java Asia
- Spit to Manly Walk | Sydney Harbour Walk Australia
- Beach Hopping at Tayrona National Park Colombia
- In Verona, I Took Off My Bloggles Europe
- In Which I Reveal All My Travel Photography Secrets Photography