Browsing: Travel Gear
If there’s one kind of packing list I can fashion with any sort of authority, it’s one highlighting what to pack for the beach.
I mean, I live in Bondi Beach – hell, I moved to Australia in the first place because of the beaches here.
I’ve tested out a number of bags on my perpetual quest to carry both my camera and my everyday essentials in one stylish and comfortable setup. Tote bag, messenger bag, backpack – I’m not too fussed on what type of camera bag it is, as long as it meets what I feel is a very reasonable list of requirements:
- Can be used as a carry-on bag when flying (i.e.
I have to admit, I’m a bit ambivalent about packing posts. I find them insanely boring to read when they pop up on my RSS feed or on a blog that I regularly follow, but super useful if I’m actually searching on Google for packing tips for an upcoming trip or hike I have planned.
Apparently I did a damn good job at picking out reading material at the start of my 2013 Asia trip, because I absolutely tore through 5 books in under 3 weeks.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Cockatoo Island Camping, Glamping, & Adventuring Australia
- Asia 2013 By The Numbers (and the Dollars) Asia
- 10 Really Cool Things To Do In Budapest Hungary
- Flying Over Kauai – My First Time In A Helicopter! Flying
- Highlights From A Great Barrier Reef Scenic Flight Australia
- Lake Maggiore, Switzerland // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Presenting… My North Bondi Beach Pad! Life
- Duke of Orleans Bay: My 35th Birthday Adventure! Australia