Browsing: Travel Gear
If there’s one kind of packing list I can fashion with any sort of authority, it’s one highlighting what to pack for the beach.
I mean, I live in Bondi Beach – hell, I moved to Australia in the first place because of the beaches here.
I’ve tested out a number of bags on my perpetual quest to carry both my camera and my everyday essentials in one stylish and comfortable setup. Tote bag, messenger bag, backpack – I’m not too fussed on what type of camera bag it is, as long as it meets what I feel is a very reasonable list of requirements:
- Can be used as a carry-on bag when flying (i.e.
I have to admit, I’m a bit ambivalent about packing posts. I find them insanely boring to read when they pop up on my RSS feed or on a blog that I regularly follow, but super useful if I’m actually searching on Google for packing tips for an upcoming trip or hike I have planned.
Apparently I did a damn good job at picking out reading material at the start of my 2013 Asia trip, because I absolutely tore through 5 books in under 3 weeks.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- How To Keep Updated On My Travel Adventures! Administrative
- Exploring the Elements via Travel Photography // Earth, Water, Fire, Air Photography
- Best of India – Photo Gallery Asia
- Must-Read Travel Blogs: 5 Intriguing Places Summed Up Beautifully Asia
- The Best Things To Do In Sydney Australia
- Fine, I Admit It – I Have A Travel Routine Inspiration
- The Best Ways To See The Lights At Vivid Sydney Australia
- Dancing With Kangaroos and Hanging With Alpacas in Australia Australia