I’ll be spending most of March 2013 in India and I’m SO EXCITED. Slightly apprehensive, yes, but I know that once I get my bearings I’ll be fine. It’s going to be so unlike anything or any place I’ve ever experienced and I CAN’T WAIT!
Welp, here it is! The next 5 months of my life, all mapped out – literally. Subject (and expected) to change, as I finally have the freedom to be spontaneous and flexible with my traveling and trip planning.
I am a mere 3 weeks away from embarking on my 5-month travel adventure through Asia! Obviously that means all I’m capable of thinking or talking about these days is travel (which, let’s be real, is not a far stretch from how I usually am).
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Can You Afford To Move To NYC? Money
- Things To Love About Brunswick, Melbourne Australia
- A Big Sur Road Trip // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY California
- The Luckiest Bay in Australia Australia
- Hermitage Foreshore Track | Sydney Harbour Walk Australia
- Koh Kradan: A REAL White Sand Beach in Thailand Asia
- Falling Out Of Love With New York Life
- Crossing The Border On The New Bangkok-Siem Reap Bus Asia