I’ll be spending most of March 2013 in India and I’m SO EXCITED. Slightly apprehensive, yes, but I know that once I get my bearings I’ll be fine. It’s going to be so unlike anything or any place I’ve ever experienced and I CAN’T WAIT!
Welp, here it is! The next 5 months of my life, all mapped out – literally. Subject (and expected) to change, as I finally have the freedom to be spontaneous and flexible with my traveling and trip planning.
I am a mere 3 weeks away from embarking on my 5-month travel adventure through Asia! Obviously that means all I’m capable of thinking or talking about these days is travel (which, let’s be real, is not a far stretch from how I usually am).
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Insta-Vietnam: South Vietnam by Instagram Asia
- A Delhi Disaster Asia
- How To Move To Bondi Beach Australia
- December 2016 Recap: Hawaii, NYC, Connecticut Monthly Recap
- Canyonlands National Park – On An Island In The Sky Road Trips
- The Kunsthaus Museum in Zurich // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- The Katoomba Street Art Walk: A Delightful Surprise! Australia
- Best Coffee in London: London Coffee Shop Roundup England