With several trips to Europe under my belt, a few years ago I felt like it was time I made my first foray into Scandinavia. A big chunk of my ancestry is from Sweden and Norway, so you know – it had to happen.
My Danish friend Jasmin probably didn’t expect me to RSVP to the invite for her 30th birthday party in bumblef*ck, Denmark in 2010. But I thought hey, it’s been awhile since my last Europe trip (and by awhile, I mean 2 years).
I first traveled to London in 2008, visiting a very good friend of mine, Melvin. Nearly 5 years later, I’m back for Round 2! By the time this post goes live, I’ll be kicking off a 2.5 week stint in this fine city and I am SO EXCITED!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Letting A Cheap Flight Decide Your Next Trip Money
- Good Reads on the Road – Volume 1 Travel Gear
- 2018 in Review: Road Trips & Personal Development Galore Annual Recap
- Getting Scuba Certified in Koh Tao with La Bombona Asia
- A Spontaneous Trip To Mexico – Gracias, Obamacare! Mexico
- Olympic National Park, Washington // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Too Many Hobbies, Too Little Focus Life
- Visiting Meteora: Clifftop Monasteries With A View In Greece Europe