With several trips to Europe under my belt, a few years ago I felt like it was time I made my first foray into Scandinavia. A big chunk of my ancestry is from Sweden and Norway, so you know – it had to happen.
My Danish friend Jasmin probably didn’t expect me to RSVP to the invite for her 30th birthday party in bumblef*ck, Denmark in 2010. But I thought hey, it’s been awhile since my last Europe trip (and by awhile, I mean 2 years).
I first traveled to London in 2008, visiting a very good friend of mine, Melvin. Nearly 5 years later, I’m back for Round 2! By the time this post goes live, I’ll be kicking off a 2.5
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The 6 Most Beautiful Places In Asia (That I Saw Last Year) Asia
- My 12 Favorite Things About NYC New York
- Best of Iceland – Photo Gallery Europe
- Karma Beach: The Most Beautiful Beach In Bali Asia
- The Top 10 Things I Missed From America Asia
- Visiting Perth? Get Thee To Rottnest Island! Australia
- Did I Really Pay $15 to Sit in a Lao Bus’ Luggage Store? Asia
- A Day Trip to Sydney’s Northern Beaches Australia