With several trips to Europe under my belt, a few years ago I felt like it was time I made my first foray into Scandinavia. A big chunk of my ancestry is from Sweden and Norway, so you know – it had to happen.
My Danish friend Jasmin probably didn’t expect me to RSVP to the invite for her 30th birthday party in bumblef*ck, Denmark in 2010. But I thought hey, it’s been awhile since my last Europe trip (and by awhile, I mean 2 years).
I first traveled to London in 2008, visiting a very good friend of mine, Melvin. Nearly 5 years later, I’m back for Round 2! By the time this post goes live, I’ll be kicking off a 2.5 week stint in this fine city and I am SO EXCITED!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- How To Prepare For The Ultimate Kauai Camping Trip Camping
- Burning Man // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- 30 Things To Do in Albany, Western Australia & South Coast WA Australia
- Tropicfeel Canyon: The All-In-One Travel Shoe Travel Gear
- Ventoura: A Tinder-Like Phone App For Travel Planning
- 4th of July in NYC // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- All Of The Magnetic Island Beaches: A Photo Tour Australia
- What To Do When Sh*t Hits The Fan On Your Trip Inspiration