With several trips to Europe under my belt, a few years ago I felt like it was time I made my first foray into Scandinavia. A big chunk of my ancestry is from Sweden and Norway, so you know – it had to happen.
My Danish friend Jasmin probably didn’t expect me to RSVP to the invite for her 30th birthday party in bumblef*ck, Denmark in 2010. But I thought hey, it’s been awhile since my last Europe trip (and by awhile, I mean 2 years).
I first traveled to London in 2008, visiting a very good friend of mine, Melvin. Nearly 5 years later, I’m back for Round 2! By the time this post goes live, I’ll be kicking off a 2.5 week stint in this fine city and I am SO EXCITED!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- How To Take Awesome Photos In Iceland Europe
- Insta-Chicago: Chicago by Instagram Midwest US
- The Ultimate Packing List For Beach Bums Travel Gear
- A Night At The Great Jack-o-Lantern Blaze New York
- A Guide To Bouddi National Park Australia
- The Katoomba Street Art Walk: A Delightful Surprise! Australia
- Stand Up Paddleboarding in Sydney Harbour Australia
- Art is EVERYWHERE in India – Doors Included! Asia