With several trips to Europe under my belt, a few years ago I felt like it was time I made my first foray into Scandinavia. A big chunk of my ancestry is from Sweden and Norway, so you know – it had to happen.
My Danish friend Jasmin probably didn’t expect me to RSVP to the invite for her 30th birthday party in bumblef*ck, Denmark in 2010. But I thought hey, it’s been awhile since my last Europe trip (and by awhile, I mean 2 years).
I first traveled to London in 2008, visiting a very good friend of mine, Melvin. Nearly 5 years later, I’m back for Round 2! By the time this post goes live, I’ll be kicking off a 2.5
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 2013 in Review: Monthly Highlights Annual Recap
- 12 Things You Must Add To Your Kauai Itinerary Hawaii
- El Nido: When Travel Dreams Don’t Quite Come True Philippines
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo: Best Day Hikes in the Dolomites Europe
- In With The Old, In With The New: Balancing Comfort With Adventure Inspiration
- A Bali Cycling Tour In A Massive Rain Storm Asia
- Can You Afford To Move To NYC? Money
- Highlights From Mt. Buffalo National Park Australia