With several trips to Europe under my belt, a few years ago I felt like it was time I made my first foray into Scandinavia. A big chunk of my ancestry is from Sweden and Norway, so you know – it had to happen.
My Danish friend Jasmin probably didn’t expect me to RSVP to the invite for her 30th birthday party in bumblef*ck, Denmark in 2010. But I thought hey, it’s been awhile since my last Europe trip (and by awhile, I mean 2 years).
I first traveled to London in 2008, visiting a very good friend of mine, Melvin. Nearly 5 years later, I’m back for Round 2! By the time this post goes live, I’ll be kicking off a 2.5 week stint in this fine city and I am SO EXCITED!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- How To Spend 5 Days In Sydney Australia
- Railay, Thailand: A Climber’s Paradise Asia
- The 5 Best Foods To Eat Before A Long Hike Hiking
- Duke of Orleans Bay: My 35th Birthday Adventure! Australia
- An Ode To The Williamsburg Bridge New York
- Be A Honey Badger! Inspiration
- Tayrona National Park (Parque Tayrona): Everything You Need To Know Colombia
- The Best Camera Bags For Travel & Urban Adventures Travel Gear