With several trips to Europe under my belt, a few years ago I felt like it was time I made my first foray into Scandinavia. A big chunk of my ancestry is from Sweden and Norway, so you know – it had to happen.
My Danish friend Jasmin probably didn’t expect me to RSVP to the invite for her 30th birthday party in bumblef*ck, Denmark in 2010. But I thought hey, it’s been awhile since my last Europe trip (and by awhile, I mean 2 years).
I first traveled to London in 2008, visiting a very good friend of mine, Melvin. Nearly 5 years later, I’m back for Round 2! By the time this post goes live, I’ll be kicking off a 2.5
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- How To Move To Bondi Beach Australia
- Walking Cape Woolamai on Beach-Studded Phillip Island Australia
- Oh How I’d Love To Love Melbourne Australia
- My 2018 Goals & Intentions Life
- Who Knew Tulum Had Street Art? Mexico
- City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia, Spain // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- 2014, Come At Me! Administrative
- Ventoura: A Tinder-Like Phone App For Travel Planning