I distinctly remember sitting in a shuttle bus outside Sydney Airport about to commence my semester abroad in Australia, gazing up at the palm trees lining the parking lot, when I made a decision: I would extend my stay and live in Sydney for a full year.
Well, this one was a long time coming. I find myself flashing back to Sydney on a weekly basis, so it’s all too appropriate that I share one such flashback on ye olde blog.
For the inaugural Flashback Friday post, I think it’s only right to feature the place that still tugs at my heartstrings: Australia (more specifically: Kata Tjuta).
I spent most of 2006 living, studying, and traveling in Australia.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Central Coast NSW Glamping Getaway To Terrigal & Avoca Beach Australia
- My Tailor Fail in Hoi An, Vietnam Asia
- Tropicfeel Canyon: The All-In-One Travel Shoe Travel Gear
- Dutch Wooden Clogs // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- The Great Barrier Reef // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Australia
- Must-Read Blogs Before Any Southeast Asia Travel Adventure Asia
- Stockholm’s Gamla Stan // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- The Worst Photo I’ll Ever Post, From Salzburg, Austria // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Austria