Well, this one was a long time coming. I find myself flashing back to Sydney on a weekly basis, so it’s all too appropriate that I share one such flashback on ye olde blog.
For the inaugural Flashback Friday post, I think it’s only right to feature the place that still tugs at my heartstrings: Australia (more specifically: Kata Tjuta).
I spent most of 2006 living, studying, and traveling in Australia.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Cat Lovers MUST Stay at Time For Lime! Asia
- Canyonlands National Park – On An Island In The Sky Road Trips
- Svalbard, Norway // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- Postcard From The 33rd Floor Of A 5 Star Hotel in Bangkok Asia
- Mui Ne: Is This Really Vietnam? Asia
- Freelancing & Me, We’re Meant To Be Inspiration
- Kalanggaman: The Most Glorious Sandbar Island In All The Land Asia
- I’m Obsessed With Williamsburg Street Art New York