Well, this one was a long time coming. I find myself flashing back to Sydney on a weekly basis, so it’s all too appropriate that I share one such flashback on ye olde blog.
For the inaugural Flashback Friday post, I think it’s only right to feature the place that still tugs at my heartstrings: Australia (more specifically: Kata Tjuta).
I spent most of 2006 living, studying, and traveling in Australia.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Canyonlands National Park – On An Island In The Sky Road Trips
- Essential Hiking Gear for Beginners: 5 Items You Absolutely Need For Your First Hike Guest Post
- Everything You Need To Know About The Laugavegur Trail in Iceland Europe
- Tips For Getting Around In India Asia
- One Week In Northern California: Road Trip Itinerary California
- Desert Adventures in Palm Springs, California // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY California
- 2015 in Review: Australia and The Year of the Nomad Annual Recap
- The Down Under Report: Month 4 of 12 Australia