Well, this one was a long time coming. I find myself flashing back to Sydney on a weekly basis, so it’s all too appropriate that I share one such flashback on ye olde blog.
For the inaugural Flashback Friday post, I think it’s only right to feature the place that still tugs at my heartstrings: Australia (more specifically: Kata Tjuta).
I spent most of 2006 living, studying, and traveling in Australia.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 21 of the The Best Views in Sydney Australia
- Silo Art Victoria: Chasing Street Art in the High Country Australia
- 50 Great Outdoor Adventures in NYC New York
- Svalbard, Norway // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- Washington DC Metro // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Urban Adventures To Try In Shanghai Asia
- Bingeing on Beaches and Wine in Southwest Australia Australia
- Flying Over Kauai – My First Time In A Helicopter! Flying