Well, this one was a long time coming. I find myself flashing back to Sydney on a weekly basis, so it’s all too appropriate that I share one such flashback on ye olde blog.
For the inaugural Flashback Friday post, I think it’s only right to feature the place that still tugs at my heartstrings: Australia (more specifically: Kata Tjuta).
I spent most of 2006 living, studying, and traveling in Australia.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Stellar Hotels in Missouri USA
- Good Reads on the Road – Volume 2 Inspiration
- Highlights From Mt. Buffalo National Park Australia
- Copenhagen Harbor // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Denmark
- 13 Things To Do Near Byron Bay Australia
- Can You Afford To Move To NYC? Money
- The 15 Best Weekend Trips From Sydney Australia
- Bye Bye Budget: Why You Should Splurge In Bali Asia