Well, this one was a long time coming. I find myself flashing back to Sydney on a weekly basis, so it’s all too appropriate that I share one such flashback on ye olde blog.
For the inaugural Flashback Friday post, I think it’s only right to feature the place that still tugs at my heartstrings: Australia (more specifically: Kata Tjuta).
I spent most of 2006 living, studying, and traveling in Australia.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Snowshoeing Adventure From NYC! New York
- Fine, I Admit It – I Have A Travel Routine Inspiration
- Yarra Valley Wine Tour: A Melbourne Must-Do Australia
- One Week In Northern California: Road Trip Itinerary California
- I’m Obsessed With Williamsburg Street Art New York
- Thorsborne Trail: Hiking Hinchinbrook Island (Australia’s Jurassic Park) Australia
- Best of Colombia – Photo Gallery Colombia
- Insta-SF: San Francisco by Instagram California