I’ve never made a fuss over this blog’s birthday before, but I feel like 5 years is a pretty big deal so you know what? Let’s celebrate Frugal Frolicker’s 5th birthday!
OH MY GOSH IT’S 2014 TOMORROW!!
As glorious and exciting as 2013 was for me, I’m ready to ring in a new year. While this year was a transition year for me, 2014 is shaping up to be a year of growth and stability (gasp!).
Today’s the day! I’m about to leave for the airport – tonight I’ll be on a plane sittin’ pretty in Business/First Class (thank you, air miles). Not to brag, or anything ;)
I fly out of Newark at 6:45pm on Feb 4, travel via Zurich and Bangkok, and arrive in Kathmandu some 30 hours later on Feb 6 at 12:45pm.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Bixi Bike Tour Around The Montreal Waterfront Canada
- Fire Island, NY // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- 10 Years Ago, A Traveler Was Born Inspiration
- How To Tour The Mekong Delta On Your Own Asia
- Beautiful Blissful Byron Bay Australia
- The Frugal Frolicker Creed Inspiration
- Padar Island Hike: The Most Stunning View In Komodo Asia
- Cornell University in Winter // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday