I’ve never made a fuss over this blog’s birthday before, but I feel like 5 years is a pretty big deal so you know what? Let’s celebrate Frugal Frolicker’s 5th birthday!
OH MY GOSH IT’S 2014 TOMORROW!!
As glorious and exciting as 2013 was for me, I’m ready to ring in a new year. While this year was a transition year for me, 2014 is shaping up to be a year of growth and stability (gasp!).
Today’s the day! I’m about to leave for the airport – tonight I’ll be on a plane sittin’ pretty in Business/First Class (thank you, air miles). Not to brag, or anything ;)
I fly out of Newark at 6:45pm on Feb 4, travel via Zurich and Bangkok, and arrive in Kathmandu some 30 hours later on Feb 6 at 12:45pm.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Best Hikes in Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument Hiking
- Biking in Tulum: 3 Rad Excursions Without A Rental Car Cycling
- 10 Life Lessons I Learned Before Turning 30 Inspiration
- The Best View Of The Sydney New Years Eve Fireworks Australia
- Good Reads on the Road – Volume 1 Travel Gear
- Scenes From The Road in Iceland Europe
- The Connecticut Shoreline // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Best of Iceland – Photo Gallery Europe