I’ve never made a fuss over this blog’s birthday before, but I feel like 5 years is a pretty big deal so you know what? Let’s celebrate Frugal Frolicker’s 5th birthday!
OH MY GOSH IT’S 2014 TOMORROW!!
As glorious and exciting as 2013 was for me, I’m ready to ring in a new year. While this year was a transition year for me, 2014 is shaping up to be a year of growth and stability (gasp!).
Today’s the day! I’m about to leave for the airport – tonight I’ll be on a plane sittin’ pretty in Business/First Class (thank you, air miles). Not to brag, or anything ;)
I fly out of Newark at 6:45pm on Feb 4, travel via Zurich and Bangkok, and arrive in Kathmandu some 30 hours later on Feb 6 at 12:45pm.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Bixi Bike Tour Around The Montreal Waterfront Canada
- The Best Thing to Do in Pai is… Nothing Asia
- Insta-Utah: Utah by Instagram Southwest US
- A Snowshoeing Adventure From NYC! New York
- Spit to Manly Walk | Sydney Harbour Walk Australia
- City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia, Spain // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Must-Read Blogs Before Any Southeast Asia Travel Adventure Asia
- 15 Little Things You Can Do To Save Money For Travel Money