I’ve never made a fuss over this blog’s birthday before, but I feel like 5 years is a pretty big deal so you know what? Let’s celebrate Frugal Frolicker’s 5th birthday!
OH MY GOSH IT’S 2014 TOMORROW!!
As glorious and exciting as 2013 was for me, I’m ready to ring in a new year. While this year was a transition year for me, 2014 is shaping up to be a year of growth and stability (gasp!).
Today’s the day! I’m about to leave for the airport – tonight I’ll be on a plane sittin’ pretty in Business/First Class (thank you, air miles). Not to brag, or anything ;)
I fly out of Newark at 6:45pm on Feb 4, travel via Zurich and Bangkok, and arrive in Kathmandu some 30 hours later on Feb 6 at 12:45pm.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Nakie: The Best Traveler Hammock (That’s Also Eco-Friendly!) Travel Gear
- Dealing With Travel Mishaps On My 2013 Asia Trip Asia
- Canyonlands National Park – On An Island In The Sky Road Trips
- A Perfect Day in Montreal Canada
- Blue Skies and Waterfalls at Milford Sound Boating
- Sydney Harbour // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Australia
- Scenes From The Road in Iceland Europe
- Caravan Life Diaries – Month 9 (October 2021) Australia