I’ve never made a fuss over this blog’s birthday before, but I feel like 5 years is a pretty big deal so you know what? Let’s celebrate Frugal Frolicker’s 5th birthday!
OH MY GOSH IT’S 2014 TOMORROW!!
As glorious and exciting as 2013 was for me, I’m ready to ring in a new year. While this year was a transition year for me, 2014 is shaping up to be a year of growth and stability (gasp!).
Today’s the day! I’m about to leave for the airport – tonight I’ll be on a plane sittin’ pretty in Business/First Class (thank you, air miles). Not to brag, or anything ;)
I fly out of Newark at 6:45pm on Feb 4, travel via Zurich and Bangkok, and arrive in Kathmandu some 30 hours later on Feb 6 at 12:45pm.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- How To Travel Cheaply Around Australia Australia
- One Day in Abu Dhabi: What To Do On An Abu Dhabi Layover United Arab Emirates
- Things To Do On The Perth To Esperance Drive Australia
- Wat’s That? Temple Hopping in Bangkok Asia
- FF Monthly Recap: January & February 2018 Monthly Recap
- The Most Glorious Views From NZ’s Ben Lomond Track Hiking
- Best Coffee in Budapest: Budapest Coffee Shop Roundup Europe
- Hike Your Arse Off At Aoraki Mt. Cook National Park Hiking