I’ve never made a fuss over this blog’s birthday before, but I feel like 5 years is a pretty big deal so you know what? Let’s celebrate Frugal Frolicker’s 5th birthday!
OH MY GOSH IT’S 2014 TOMORROW!!
As glorious and exciting as 2013 was for me, I’m ready to ring in a new year. While this year was a transition year for me, 2014 is shaping up to be a year of growth and stability (gasp!).
Today’s the day! I’m about to leave for the airport – tonight I’ll be on a plane sittin’ pretty in Business/First Class (thank you, air miles). Not to brag, or anything ;)
I fly out of Newark at 6:45pm on Feb 4, travel via Zurich and Bangkok, and arrive in Kathmandu some 30 hours later on Feb 6 at 12:45pm.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- My Year as a Sydney Uni Study Abroad Student Australia
- 2016: The Year I Inadvertently Tried So Many New Things Annual Recap
- A Snowshoeing Adventure From NYC! New York
- Hiking The Amalfi Coast: Two Fantastic Day Hikes Europe
- Highlights From Mt. Buffalo National Park Australia
- 4th of July in NYC // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- That Time I Went To See A Psychic Healer Life
- Biking in Tulum: 3 Rad Excursions Without A Rental Car Cycling