I’ve never made a fuss over this blog’s birthday before, but I feel like 5 years is a pretty big deal so you know what? Let’s celebrate Frugal Frolicker’s 5th birthday!
OH MY GOSH IT’S 2014 TOMORROW!!
As glorious and exciting as 2013 was for me, I’m ready to ring in a new year. While this year was a transition year for me, 2014 is shaping up to be a year of growth and stability (gasp!).
Today’s the day! I’m about to leave for the airport – tonight I’ll be on a plane sittin’ pretty in Business/First Class (thank you, air miles). Not to brag, or anything ;)
I fly out of Newark at 6:45pm on Feb 4, travel via Zurich and Bangkok, and arrive in Kathmandu some 30 hours later on Feb 6 at 12:45pm.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Kalanggaman: The Most Glorious Sandbar Island In All The Land Asia
- The Crazy/Beautiful White Temple in Chiang Rai Asia
- 7 Things To Do In Spring In New York City New York
- Must-Read Travel Blogs: 5 Intriguing Places Summed Up Beautifully Asia
- 2013 in Review: Monthly Highlights Annual Recap
- Best of Thailand – Photo Gallery Asia
- Burning Man // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- My 29th Birthday Weekend in NYC Life