I’ve never made a fuss over this blog’s birthday before, but I feel like 5 years is a pretty big deal so you know what? Let’s celebrate Frugal Frolicker’s 5th birthday!
OH MY GOSH IT’S 2014 TOMORROW!!
As glorious and exciting as 2013 was for me, I’m ready to ring in a new year. While this year was a transition year for me, 2014 is shaping up to be a year of growth and stability (gasp!).
Today’s the day! I’m about to leave for the airport – tonight I’ll be on a plane sittin’ pretty in Business/First Class (thank you, air miles). Not to brag, or anything ;)
I fly out of Newark at 6:45pm on Feb 4, travel via Zurich and Bangkok, and arrive in Kathmandu some 30 hours later on Feb 6 at 12:45pm.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Insta-Thailand: Thailand by Instagram Asia
- El Nido: Gateway to Philippine Paradise // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- 3 Cool Neighborhoods in South London England
- Cycling Melbourne Is The Best Way To See This City Australia
- Asia 2013 By The Numbers (and the Dollars) Asia
- Everest Base Camp Trek: Phaplu to Lukla Asia
- Visiting Meteora: Clifftop Monasteries With A View In Greece Europe
- The Ultimate Guide To Exploring Komodo National Park Asia