Browsing: Outdoor Adventures
This is a guest post by Campbell and Alya of Stingy Nomads.
It’s no secret that Canada offers some spectacular landscapes for hiking. The second largest country in the world is covered by more than 40% forest, surrounded by the world’s longest coastline, and home to one of the greatest mountain ranges in the world, the Canadian Rockies.
This is a guest post by James and Lee of The Travel Scribes.
When James Cameron flew over the soaring mountains of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, he must have been overwhelmed by the magnificent, mythical beauty; an almost otherworldly place that somehow defies description.
This is a guest post by Bily Bum: an electrical engineer, fitness fanatic, avid outdoorsman, and contributor for Techiezer.
This article is for all the camping enthusiasts out there, particularly those who like to get creative, make things, and save a bit of money.
This is a guest post by Eddie and Kelli of The Vanabond Tales.
If you have thought about packing it all in to take an extended road trip in a converted van or similar, then you may have come across the term Van Life or its hash tagged alter ego #Vanlife.
Having spent a cumulative 6.5 years living in and traveling around Australia, I can say with conviction that one of the best things I’ve done in this country is the Perth to Esperance road trip (in fact, I’ve done it twice!).
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Highlights of a Western Australia Roadtrip Australia
- FF Monthly Recap: May & June 2018 Australia
- Things To Know Before Visiting Yosemite National Park California
- Kalalau Trail: Everything You Need To Know Hawaii
- Cat Boat in Amsterdam Europe
- Best Coffee in Budapest: Budapest Coffee Shop Roundup Europe
- 2016 in Review: A Year As A Digital Nomad Annual Recap
- 25 Epic Photos Of Kauai’s Na Pali Coast & Kalalau Trail Hawaii