I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
Browsing: North America
I was all about Flickr when I first got into photography in 2007, obsessively uploading photos from my local frolicking and brainstorming future travel adventures while browsing through other people’s images.
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
The Outer Banks (OBX) had always been alluring to me. It’s one of those places that may not have made the *must-see* list, but sat firmly on the *would be really nice to see* list.
When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
This is an OLD photo from 2007, and one I’m not particularly excited about – but it serves to illustrate the story of how I spent 20 minutes at Chichen Itza.
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Eureka Skydeck: Melbourne From the 88th Floor Australia
- Caravan Life Diaries – Month 1 (February 2021) Australia
- When a 30-Something Travels With Young Backpackers Australia
- FF Monthly Recap: January & February 2018 Monthly Recap
- Adventures of the Traveling Tinderella Australia
- Thorsborne Trail: Hiking Hinchinbrook Island (Australia’s Jurassic Park) Australia
- Ventoura: A Tinder-Like Phone App For Travel Planning
- How To Take Awesome Photos In Iceland Europe