Second only to my beloved Australia, California holds a comfy spot on my short list of places I’m going to live in someday. I’ve only spent about a week (cumulative) in the state, but like they say – when you know, you know.
Browsing: North America
I’ve been to Washington DC a handful of times – which is actually quite pitiful, considering it’s a mere 4.5 hour bus ride away from New York City. (Note to self: Rectify this ASAP!
I was all about Flickr when I first got into photography in 2007, obsessively uploading photos from my local frolicking and brainstorming future travel adventures while browsing through other people’s images.
I’ve been to Arizona a handful of times over the past few years. What can I say, the red rocks and dry heat really do it for me. That, and sometimes a girl’s just gotta HIKE.
The Outer Banks (OBX) had always been alluring to me. It’s one of those places that may not have made the *must-see* list, but sat firmly on the *would be really nice to see* list.
When your best friend/roommate comes home from work one day and, completely out of sorts, impulsively declares that she wants to book a flight somewhere – you say OKAY, where to?!
This is an OLD photo from 2007, and one I’m not particularly excited about – but it serves to illustrate the story of how I spent 20 minutes at Chichen Itza.
When I first moved to NYC 5.5 years ago, I spent many an evening on the waterfront waiting for the sun to go down so I could photograph the Manhattan skyline at night.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- My 2018 Goals & Intentions Life
- Caravan Life Diaries – Month 8 (September 2021) Australia
- Traveling in Vietnam: 3 Weeks in Review Asia
- The Frugal Frolicker Creed Inspiration
- Chasing Cherry Blossoms in Washington DC USA
- So, About Those Grand 2020 Plans… Life
- Things To Do In Esperance: The Best Walks, Campsites, & Beaches In Esperance, Western Australia Australia
- The Big Thing I Learned From Hiking The Overland Track Australia