When I left Australia last month bound for the US for the holidays, I had nothing planned in my life beyond the moment I stepped foot on my hometown’s train platform.
Browsing: North America
I don’t technically have a bucket list, but if I did, boy would hiking the Kalalau Trail in Hawaii have been high up on it. In fact, I planned my recent 12-day stopover in Hawaii around this trek and spent most of that time exploring the garden isle of Kauai.
Oh yeah, this baby’s gonna take some time to load. Go grab a cup of coffee while you’re waiting – I promise it’ll be worth it! Unless you’re on your phone right now, in which case you should bookmark this post and come back to it later when on a proper computer.
Traveling to New York City? Consider escaping Manhattan to stay at a Brooklyn boutique hotel. Here are 5 of the best hotels in Brooklyn.Hotel Le Jolie
Photo via Hotel Le Jolie.
Traveling in California? Consider basing yourself in one of these towns near Los Angeles and San Francisco:Bakersfield
Bakersfield’s tagline is “More to explore!”, which is encouraging to those traveling to California.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Recommitting to New York City – and to Happiness Life
- Taking The Everest Base Camp Trek By Storm Asia
- Highlights From a Melbourne to Perth Roadtrip Australia
- Highlights From A Great Barrier Reef Scenic Flight Australia
- Kata Tjuta: My Heaven on Earth // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Australia
- Where To Go In Australia, And When Australia
- Yarra Valley Wine Tour: A Melbourne Must-Do Australia
- Insta-Utah: Utah by Instagram Southwest US