I recently embarked on my second road trip around the Hawaiian islands. Someday I will write about the epic adventures I had driving around the Big Island back in my pre-blog days (until then, this guide to trekking to Waimanu Valley will have to do).
Browsing: North America
When you hear “Tulum”, does your mind go straight to street art?
Don’t worry, I don’t think anyone’s does. Beaches, cenotes, and ruins, sure, but street art? Nah.
Nevertheless, Tulum is absolutely teeming with street art.
The Kalalau Trail is exhilarating, exhausting, terrifying, drop-dead stunning, and positively one of the best hikes you could ever hope to embark on.
I tend to operate on a *throw myself into it and see what happens* basis, often without pausing to consider whether I can actually succeed (after all, whatever happens, I can handle it).
When I left Australia last month bound for the US for the holidays, I had nothing planned in my life beyond the moment I stepped foot on my hometown’s train platform.
Oh yeah, this baby’s gonna take some time to load. Go grab a cup of coffee while you’re waiting – I promise it’ll be worth it! Unless you’re on your phone right now, in which case you should bookmark this post and come back to it later when on a proper computer.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Stockholm Cafe Culture // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Renting Camera Gear For Travel: Save Money, Save Memories Photography
- Death Valley National Park // FLASHBACK FRIDAY California
- How To Find Cheap Accommodation In Australia Australia
- April 2016 Recap: New Zealand & Australia Australia
- From Backpacker to Permanent Resident: Celebrating My 3 Year Aussieversary Australia
- The Luckiest Bay in Australia Australia
- Sizzlin’ South Africa // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday