My love affair with Australia dates back to 2006, the year I studied abroad at the University of Sydney. I’m unable to explain exactly why this is my soul country, but I never was able to shake the feeling that I was meant to live in Australia.
And so I moved back in December 2014 on a working holiday visa, became a permanent resident a few years later, and will be applying for citizenship soon.
I live in Australia, I love Australia, I’ve traveled extensively around Australia – so it’s no surprise that Australia is the main focus on this travel blog.
Here are just a handful of articles I’ve written on my adopted country:
AUSTRALIA BLOG POSTS
- Best Views in Sydney
- 5 Days in Sydney Itinerary
- Cheap Sundays in Sydney
- Best Weekend Trips From Sydney
- Coogee to Maroubra Walk
- Manly to North Head Walk
- Spit to Manly Walk
- Marvelous Manly: Outdoor Adventures & Beaches Galore
- Royal National Park Coastal Track
OTHER AUSTRALIA TRAVEL
- 20 Things To Do On Kangaroo Island
- Best Weekend Trips From Melbourne
- The Best Views of Melbourne
- Wilsons Promontory Guide
- 20 Best Beaches in Western Australia
- The Worst Things About Australia
- 35 Most Beautiful Places in Australia
- How To Stay In Oz Without Marrying An Australian
- Things to do in Esperance