Welp, here it is! The next 5 months of my life, all mapped out – literally. Subject (and expected) to change, as I finally have the freedom to be spontaneous and flexible with my traveling and trip planning.
I am a mere 3 weeks away from embarking on my 5-month travel adventure through Asia! Obviously that means all I’m capable of thinking or talking about these days is travel (which, let’s be real, is not a far stretch from how I usually am).
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Down Under Report: Month 12 of 12 Australia
- Wat’s That? Temple Hopping in Bangkok Asia
- The Canadian Rockies // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- My NYC Commute: from Williamsburg to Chelsea Life
- Outer Banks, North Carolina // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Best of Western Australia – Photo Gallery Australia
- London’s Millennium Bridge by Night // FLASHBACK FRIDAY England
- A Solo Roadtrip Through Quebec’s Eastern Townships Canada