As much as I live for the beach, I have much love for the desert, too. It’s why I adore both the coast and the Outback of Australia. There’s just something very exotic about deserts – they’re harsh, hot, wide open spaces.
I’ve long been a raving fan of California. Even before my first visit at age 23, I knew it was ‘my place’: somewhere I’d continue to visit and eventually live in.
You know the drill by now. Lindsay visits a new city –Lindsay samples ALL THE COFFEE.
Upon further reflection, I think I really need to organize my coffee crawls a bit better.
Still reeling from my quick trip to San Francisco last week and clearly not over its amazingness, I’m sharing a photo I took from my new love, the Golden Gate Bridge.
Last week I was in San Francisco, falling back in love with the city by the bay. We picked right back up from where we left off 5 years ago, and I reluctantly departed with a silent declaration that someday I’ll live there.
We first met 5 years ago.
I was on a 2-week roadtrip up the west coast, reveling in my newfound freedom, eager to see and do as much as I could – simply because I could.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Best Thing to Do in Pai is… Nothing Asia
- 4 Big Things Preventing You From Travelling Solo Inspiration
- Burning Man // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo: Best Day Hike in the Dolomites Europe
- El Questro Gorge Hopping in the Kimberley Australia
- The Chicago River by Night // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- The Best Village Experience is in Luang Namtha, Laos Asia
- Svalbard, Norway // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday