Last week I was in San Francisco, falling back in love with the city by the bay. We picked right back up from where we left off 5 years ago, and I reluctantly departed with a silent declaration that someday I’ll live there.
We first met 5 years ago.
I was on a 2-week roadtrip up the west coast, reveling in my newfound freedom, eager to see and do as much as I could – simply because I could.
On my way back from a year abroad in Sydney Australia in 2006, I decided to break up the hideously-long flight home to Hartford by stopping for a few days in Los Angeles.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Things of Italy: Photo Highlights From Way Back When Italy
- Confession: I Don’t Want To Be A Nomad Anymore Life
- The Best Ways To See The Lights At Vivid Sydney Australia
- 4 Big Things Preventing You From Travelling Solo Inspiration
- What’s In My Beach Bag? – Bondi Beach Edition Life
- Local Living in Chiang Mai Asia
- Why I Didn’t Do Anything On My 14 Hour Layover In Beijing Asia
- Best Coffee in Sydney: Sydney Coffee Shop Roundup Australia