The ‘Best of Vietnam’ photo gallery below is a collection of images I took in May 2013 while traveling in Vietnam. In 3 weeks of travel, I explored the southern half of the country: from Saigon to the Mekong Delta region and back, then on to the sand dunes of Mui Ne, the Dalat countryside and central highlands, central coast beaches, and tailor shops of Hoi An.
The ‘Best of Cambodia’ photo gallery below is a collection of images I took in April/May 2013 while traveling in Cambodia. In two weeks of travel, I visited cheap Siem Reap and went cycling around Angkor, frolicked along the waterfront and checked out the prison in Phnom Penh, got hassled and watched firecrackers at Serendipity Beach in Sihanoukville, and chilled out on the most beautiful island in Southeast Asia (in my “professional” opinion) – Koh Rong.
The ‘Best of Nepal’ photo gallery below is a collection of images I took in February 2013 while in Kathmandu and Bhaktapur, and on the Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Chicago River by Night // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- The Best Melbourne Weekend Getaways Australia
- 2017 in Review: Home Sweet Sydney Annual Recap
- An Ode To The Williamsburg Bridge New York
- Best of Southern Vietnam – Photo Gallery Asia
- Why This Grad Student Decided To Move Abroad Instead Of Getting A Job Guest Post
- Lady Elliot Island: Best Snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef Australia
- A Delhi Disaster Asia