The Down Under Report is a monthly recap of my time and money spent in Australia on the Work and Holiday Visa in 2015. Be sure to check out the other monthly recaps as well!
The Down Under Report is a monthly recap of my time and money spent in Australia on the Work & Holiday Visa in 2015. Be sure to check out the other monthly recaps as well!
When I look back at 2014, I think: Man, I worked hard and accomplished a lot.
I’ve long been a preacher in support of living a balanced life. It’s why you’ll never find me staying late at the office or bragging about how I went to the gym 6 out of 7 days last week.
2013 was a banner year for me in terms of travel. I spent just under half of the year traveling abroad, what with my 5 months in Asia (aka the impetus behind this here blog), brief stint in London, and quick jaunt to Montreal.
Ahh, Thailand. I KNEW I would love it. I knew the Thai islands would be some of the most beautiful places I’d see on my 2013 Asia trip – and in my LIFE.
I spent 5 months in Asia visiting 6 countries, and traveling in Vietnam was quite possibly my favorite part of it.
I don’t even know why. Nothing really stands out to me when I think back about the 3 weeks I spent there.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Things To Do In Crete: A Crete Road Trip Itinerary Europe
- FF Monthly Recap: March & April 2018 Australia
- Urban Adventures To Try In Shanghai Asia
- Cape Cod, Massachusetts // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- March 2016 Recap: Australia & New Zealand Monthly Recap
- FF Monthly Recap: May & June 2018 Australia
- 5 Ways To Chill Out In Rishikesh, India Asia
- In Which I Reveal All My Travel Photography Secrets Photography