I was feeling a little envious while reading a few year-end recaps by some other travel bloggers who’d been to 10, 20, god knows how many countries this year. That feeling immediately dissolved when I finished compiling photos for this post, highlighting all of the most beautiful places in Australia I had the fortune of laying eyes on during my year on the Australia work and holiday visa.
2015 was such an incredible year. I spent the entirety of it in Australia, save for a 3-week jaunt to Indonesia. It was a beautiful blend of routine and adventure that saw me settling down anywhere from a few days to a few months at a time, exploring my surroundings and then going on roadtrips and excursions in-between.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Perfect Day In Junbesi Asia
- Unleashing My Inner Barista In Melbourne Australia
- Bye Bondi! Guess Who’s Going Nomadic In 2020? Life
- When a 30-Something Travels With Young Backpackers Australia
- Infinite Bliss at the Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Mexico
- FF Monthly Recap: January & February 2018 Monthly Recap
- Silo Art Victoria: Chasing Street Art in the High Country Australia
- Kayaking Thailand: Phang Nga Bay Kayak Trip With John Gray Asia