With several trips to Europe under my belt, a few years ago I felt like it was time I made my first foray into Scandinavia. A big chunk of my ancestry is from Sweden and Norway, so you know – it had to happen.
My Danish friend Jasmin probably didn’t expect me to RSVP to the invite for her 30th birthday party in bumblef*ck, Denmark in 2010. But I thought hey, it’s been awhile since my last Europe trip (and by awhile, I mean 2 years).
I first traveled to London in 2008, visiting a very good friend of mine, Melvin. Nearly 5 years later, I’m back for Round 2! By the time this post goes live, I’ll be kicking off a 2.5 week stint in this fine city and I am SO EXCITED!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Definitive Guide to Christmas in New York New York
- I Made It To Everest Base Camp!!! Asia
- The Down Under Report: Month 12 of 12 Australia
- From Nomad to Expat: My First 3 Months Living in Bondi Australia
- Can You Afford To Move To NYC? Money
- The Great Barrier Reef // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Australia
- A Perfect Day in Montreal Canada
- 5 Lessons I’ve Learned from Travel Mistakes I’ve Made Inspiration