My Danish friend Jasmin probably didn’t expect me to RSVP to the invite for her 30th birthday party in bumblef*ck, Denmark in 2010. But I thought hey, it’s been awhile since my last Europe trip (and by awhile, I mean 2 years).
I first traveled to London in 2008, visiting a very good friend of mine, Melvin. Nearly 5 years later, I’m back for Round 2! By the time this post goes live, I’ll be kicking off a 2.5 week stint in this fine city and I am SO EXCITED!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Byron Bay: A Guide To This Aussie Beach Town Australia
- Planning My Philippines Beach Bum Bonanza Asia
- Sydney Harbour Walk: Hermitage Foreshore Track Australia
- A 4WD Adventure Around The Blue Mountains Australia
- Be A Honey Badger! Inspiration
- The Connecticut Shoreline // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- My Next 3 Months Of Travel Plans Planning
- That Time I Got Stranded In Canberra Australia