With several trips to Europe under my belt, a few years ago I felt like it was time I made my first foray into Scandinavia. A big chunk of my ancestry is from Sweden and Norway, so you know – it had to happen.
My Danish friend Jasmin probably didn’t expect me to RSVP to the invite for her 30th birthday party in bumblef*ck, Denmark in 2010. But I thought hey, it’s been awhile since my last Europe trip (and by awhile, I mean 2 years).
I first traveled to London in 2008, visiting a very good friend of mine, Melvin. Nearly 5 years later, I’m back for Round 2! By the time this post goes live, I’ll be kicking off a 2.5 week stint in this fine city and I am SO EXCITED!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Budget Travel in Colombia: What I Spent Colombia
- I Should Have Skipped the Cu Chi Tunnel Tour in Vietnam Asia
- All About The Amtrak Adirondack Train To Montreal Canada
- Outer Banks, North Carolina // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- The 35 Most Beautiful Places In Australia (That I Saw In 2015) Annual Recap
- I Didn’t Love Bruges, Belgium // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Belgium
- Art is EVERYWHERE in India – Doors Included! Asia
- El Nido: Gateway to Philippine Paradise // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday