With several trips to Europe under my belt, a few years ago I felt like it was time I made my first foray into Scandinavia. A big chunk of my ancestry is from Sweden and Norway, so you know – it had to happen.
My Danish friend Jasmin probably didn’t expect me to RSVP to the invite for her 30th birthday party in bumblef*ck, Denmark in 2010. But I thought hey, it’s been awhile since my last Europe trip (and by awhile, I mean 2 years).
I first traveled to London in 2008, visiting a very good friend of mine, Melvin. Nearly 5 years later, I’m back for Round 2! By the time this post goes live, I’ll be kicking off a 2.5 week stint in this fine city and I am SO EXCITED!
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Best Views of New York City Featured
- Presenting… My North Bondi Beach Pad! Life
- A Guide to Beach-ing and Hiking at Wilsons Promontory Australia
- Did I Really Pay $15 to Sit in a Lao Bus’ Luggage Store? Asia
- Yarra Valley Wine Tour: A Melbourne Must-Do Australia
- There’s No Sugarcoating It: I Hated Phnom Penh! Asia
- July 2016 Recap: Sydney, Australia Australia
- Kickin’ it in Colorful Cartagena, Colombia Colombia