OH MY GOSH IT’S 2014 TOMORROW!!
As glorious and exciting as 2013 was for me, I’m ready to ring in a new year. While this year was a transition year for me, 2014 is shaping up to be a year of growth and stability (gasp!).
Today’s the day! I’m about to leave for the airport – tonight I’ll be on a plane sittin’ pretty in Business/First Class (thank you, air miles). Not to brag, or anything ;)
I fly out of Newark at 6:45pm on Feb 4, travel via Zurich and Bangkok, and arrive in Kathmandu some 30 hours later on Feb 6 at 12:45pm.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Frugal Frolicker Creed Inspiration
- Scenes From The Road in Iceland Europe
- The Best Ways To See The Lights At Vivid Sydney Australia
- Sausalito, California // FLASHBACK FRIDAY California
- Sydney Coastal Walk: Coogee to Maroubra Australia
- Cycling Melbourne Is The Best Way To See This City Australia
- October 2016 Recap: Philippines + Australia Monthly Recap
- All The Things I’m Excited For In Melbourne Australia