I’ve never made a fuss over this blog’s birthday before, but I feel like 5 years is a pretty big deal so you know what? Let’s celebrate Frugal Frolicker’s 5th birthday!
OH MY GOSH IT’S 2014 TOMORROW!!
As glorious and exciting as 2013 was for me, I’m ready to ring in a new year. While this year was a transition year for me, 2014 is shaping up to be a year of growth and stability (gasp!).
Today’s the day! I’m about to leave for the airport – tonight I’ll be on a plane sittin’ pretty in Business/First Class (thank you, air miles). Not to brag, or anything ;)
I fly out of Newark at 6:45pm on Feb 4, travel via Zurich and Bangkok, and arrive in Kathmandu some 30 hours later on Feb 6 at 12:45pm.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 7 Things To Do In Sydney In Summer (Hint: GET OUTSIDE) Australia
- That Time I Was Cast On Real World: BlogHouse Inspiration
- What It’s Like Trekking To Tea Houses In Nepal Asia
- Bhaktapur’s Durbar Square // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Asia
- November 2016 Recap: Australia Australia
- Upcoming Travel Plans – What I’m Up To In 2014 Planning
- Unleashing My Inner Barista In Melbourne Australia
- Jaisalmer Fort in the Indian Desert // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Asia