OH MY GOSH IT’S 2014 TOMORROW!!
As glorious and exciting as 2013 was for me, I’m ready to ring in a new year. While this year was a transition year for me, 2014 is shaping up to be a year of growth and stability (gasp!).
Today’s the day! I’m about to leave for the airport – tonight I’ll be on a plane sittin’ pretty in Business/First Class (thank you, air miles). Not to brag, or anything ;)
I fly out of Newark at 6:45pm on Feb 4, travel via Zurich and Bangkok, and arrive in Kathmandu some 30 hours later on Feb 6 at 12:45pm.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Mont Blanc, Italy // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Celebrating Holi in Jaipur, India Asia
- The Best Things To Do In Sydney Australia
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo: Best Day Hike in the Dolomites Europe
- September 2016 Recap: Australia + Philippines Monthly Recap
- How to Enjoy Greenwich, London Without Spending A Pound England
- All My Favorite ‘C’ Things in Margaret River Australia
- Trip Planning: EuroTrip 2017 Europe