I’ve never made a fuss over this blog’s birthday before, but I feel like 5 years is a pretty big deal so you know what? Let’s celebrate Frugal Frolicker’s 5th birthday!
OH MY GOSH IT’S 2014 TOMORROW!!
As glorious and exciting as 2013 was for me, I’m ready to ring in a new year. While this year was a transition year for me, 2014 is shaping up to be a year of growth and stability (gasp!).
Today’s the day! I’m about to leave for the airport – tonight I’ll be on a plane sittin’ pretty in Business/First Class (thank you, air miles). Not to brag, or anything ;)
I fly out of Newark at 6:45pm on Feb 4, travel via Zurich and Bangkok, and arrive in Kathmandu some 30 hours later on Feb 6 at 12:45pm.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Mauna Kea, Hawaii // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- How To Prepare For The Ultimate Kauai Camping Trip Hawaii
- The Best Things To Do In Sydney Australia
- All The Things I’m Excited For In Melbourne Australia
- A Sydney Harbour Scenic Flight With Sydney Seaplanes Australia
- Motorbiking Around Dalat With A Vietnam Easyrider Asia
- FF Monthly Recap: January & February 2018 Monthly Recap
- Crossing The Border On The New Bangkok-Siem Reap Bus Asia