I’ve never made a fuss over this blog’s birthday before, but I feel like 5 years is a pretty big deal so you know what? Let’s celebrate Frugal Frolicker’s 5th birthday!
OH MY GOSH IT’S 2014 TOMORROW!!
As glorious and exciting as 2013 was for me, I’m ready to ring in a new year. While this year was a transition year for me, 2014 is shaping up to be a year of growth and stability (gasp!).
Today’s the day! I’m about to leave for the airport – tonight I’ll be on a plane sittin’ pretty in Business/First Class (thank you, air miles). Not to brag, or anything ;)
I fly out of Newark at 6:45pm on Feb 4, travel via Zurich and Bangkok, and arrive in Kathmandu some 30 hours later on Feb 6 at 12:45pm.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Celebrating Holi in Jaipur, India Asia
- Bardarbunga Be Damned, I’m Traveling To Iceland! Europe
- Best of Northern Laos – Photo Gallery Asia
- A Guide to Beach-ing and Hiking at Wilsons Promontory Australia
- The Down Under Report: Month 11 of 12 Australia
- Recommitting to New York City – and to Happiness Life
- 10 Worthwhile Stops To Make On Your Iceland Road Trip Europe
- A Carefree Jaunt Through Arches National Park Roadtripping