I’ve never made a fuss over this blog’s birthday before, but I feel like 5 years is a pretty big deal so you know what? Let’s celebrate Frugal Frolicker’s 5th birthday!
OH MY GOSH IT’S 2014 TOMORROW!!
As glorious and exciting as 2013 was for me, I’m ready to ring in a new year. While this year was a transition year for me, 2014 is shaping up to be a year of growth and stability (gasp!).
Today’s the day! I’m about to leave for the airport – tonight I’ll be on a plane sittin’ pretty in Business/First Class (thank you, air miles). Not to brag, or anything ;)
I fly out of Newark at 6:45pm on Feb 4, travel via Zurich and Bangkok, and arrive in Kathmandu some 30 hours later on Feb 6 at 12:45pm.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- How To Stay in Australia Without Marrying An Australian Australia
- The Solo Traveler’s Guide To Phillip Island Australia
- The Down Under Report: Month 7 of 12 Australia
- 2016: The Year I Inadvertently Tried So Many New Things Annual Recap
- The Best Thing to Do in Pai is… Nothing Asia
- My 29th Birthday Weekend in NYC Life
- The Best Village Experience is in Luang Namtha, Laos Asia
- FF Monthly Recap: November & December 2018 Monthly Recap