I spent the final week of my recent trip to New Zealand in Queenstown, so-called adventure capital of the world. It’s the kind of place that’s stupid-stunning from every angle, which tourism has fully exploited by offering just about every adrenaline-inducing outdoor adventure you can think of.
My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
93.6% of all tourists in Australia come to see the Great Barrier Reef.
Ok I totally made that stat up. Surely there are people who only stop in Sydney or Melbourne on their Aussie trip, or head straight to the Outback to get their bushwalk on.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Caravan Life Diaries – Month 3 (April 2021) Australia
- The 5 Best Foods To Eat Before A Long Hike Hiking
- How To Prepare For The Ultimate Kauai Camping Trip Camping
- The Oregon Coast // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- In With The Old, In With The New: Balancing Comfort With Adventure Inspiration
- Best Coffee in Brooklyn: North Brooklyn Coffee Shop Roundup New York
- Postcard From Phuket, Thailand Asia
- 2017 in Review: Home Sweet Sydney Annual Recap