My obsession with Australia can be traced back to my college years: summers spent working in a photo lab, saving all my earnings for my year studying abroad in Sydney.
93.6% of all tourists in Australia come to see the Great Barrier Reef.
Ok I totally made that stat up. Surely there are people who only stop in Sydney or Melbourne on their Aussie trip, or head straight to the Outback to get their bushwalk on.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Summer In Italy: The Best Places To Visit Europe
- The 15 Best Day Trips From Cairns Australia
- My Super-Fun Melbourne Street Art Class Australia
- All Of The Magnetic Island Beaches: A Photo Tour Australia
- Venice Is Made For Frolicking Europe
- A Perfect Day in Montreal Canada
- I Got Naked On South Molle Island Australia
- Highlights Of A Great Ocean Road Trip Australia