Browsing: New Zealand
New Zealand is just ridiculous. It’s one of those places that’s endlessly blessed with natural beauty. She couldn’t take a bad photo if she tried.
I spent 4 weeks in New Zealand in January/February 2006, just before starting my year abroad at Sydney University.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 2020 in Review: Nomadic & Thriving Through COVID Annual Recap
- 7 Things To Know Before Your Overnight Or Day Trip To Rottnest Island Australia
- A Guide To Bouddi National Park Australia
- Must-Read Blogs Before Any India Travel Adventure Asia
- How To Become An Australian Citizen (My Immigration Story) Australia
- 22 Of My Most Ridiculous Travel Selfies Misadventures
- 20 Fun & Unexpected Things To Do In Kangaroo Island Australia
- Far North Queensland Road Trip: A 5 Day Itinerary Australia