Browsing: New Zealand
New Zealand is just ridiculous. It’s one of those places that’s endlessly blessed with natural beauty. She couldn’t take a bad photo if she tried.
I spent 4 weeks in New Zealand in January/February 2006, just before starting my year abroad at Sydney University.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- What It’s Like Trekking To Tea Houses In Nepal Asia
- How This Woman Quit Her Job To Travel Europe Full-Time in a Motorhome Guest Post
- Infinite Bliss at the Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Mexico
- Sculptures & Fall Foliage At Storm King Art Center New York
- Hitting The G-Spot (and Wandjina’s Window) Australia
- Presenting… My North Bondi Beach Pad! Life
- New Zealand’s Emerald Lakes // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- 2016 in Review: A Year As A Digital Nomad Annual Recap