Browsing: New Zealand
New Zealand is just ridiculous. It’s one of those places that’s endlessly blessed with natural beauty. She couldn’t take a bad photo if she tried.
I spent 4 weeks in New Zealand in January/February 2006, just before starting my year abroad at Sydney University.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Flamenco in Spain // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Postcard From An Indian Camel Safari Asia
- The Down Under Report: Month 12 of 12 Australia
- City Cruise-ing under London’s Bridges Boating
- Is San Francisco My City Soul Mate? California
- Traveling in India: 3.5 Weeks in Review Asia
- Can You Afford To Move To NYC? Money
- 2019 in Review: Like 2018, But On Crack Annual Recap