It’s not always easy staying fit while traveling. Eating well, walking everywhere, and carrying a heavy backpack is my fitness strategy in a nutshell, but sometimes you just want a good, hard workout, you know?
It’s been a month since I left Vietnam and I haven’t blogged a shred about it yet, so I thought I’d give you a little preview of what’s to come, via my Vietnam instagram feed.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Down Under Report: Month 10 of 12 Australia
- Highlights From A Great Ocean Road Trip Australia
- A Day In The Life Of An Outback Resort Kitchen Hand Australia
- Turns Out, I’m Not Immune To Reverse Culture Shock Inspiration
- Bolivian Salt Flats // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- Top 10 Things To Do In Royal National Park Australia
- Flying Over The Grand Canyon // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- 10 Life Lessons I Learned Before Turning 30 Inspiration