It’s not always easy staying fit while traveling. Eating well, walking everywhere, and carrying a heavy backpack is my fitness strategy in a nutshell, but sometimes you just want a good, hard workout, you know?
It’s been a month since I left Vietnam and I haven’t blogged a shred about it yet, so I thought I’d give you a little preview of what’s to come, via my Vietnam instagram feed.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Koh Rong, But So Right – Island Paradise in Cambodia Asia
- Sand Flats Recreation Area: Moab’s Underrated Park Southwest US
- How Much Money Do You Need To Save Before You Quit Your Job To Travel? Guest Post
- Traveling in Thailand: 6.5 Weeks in Review Asia
- My Chilled Out Whitsundays Sailing Trip Australia
- Cat Lovers MUST Stay at Time For Lime! Asia
- A Year In Australia: What I Spent (& Other Numbers) Annual Recap
- Postcard From Phuket, Thailand Asia