It’s not always easy staying fit while traveling. Eating well, walking everywhere, and carrying a heavy backpack is my fitness strategy in a nutshell, but sometimes you just want a good, hard workout, you know?
It’s been a month since I left Vietnam and I haven’t blogged a shred about it yet, so I thought I’d give you a little preview of what’s to come, via my Vietnam instagram feed.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Kathmandu’s Durbar Square // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Asia
- The Best Things To Do In Sydney Harbour Australia
- Gorges du Verdon: Is This Really the South of France? Europe
- The Frugal Frolicker Creed Inspiration
- What Else Can You Do In Hoi An? Asia
- How To Travel Cheaply Around Australia Australia
- The 20 Best Beaches in Western Australia Australia
- How To Find Cheap Accommodation In Australia Australia