I was born and raised in Connecticut, attended Cornell University in upstate New York, and lived in NYC for 7 years during my 20’s.
As an American travel blogger, I feel like by default I have to be a USA travel expert. The truth is, though, that I haven’t traveled extensively in my home country. Once the travel bug hit, I usually felt compelled to travel overseas instead. Additionally, a lot of my US travels happened before the inception of this travel blog.
All that to say: although the USA is my home country, I no longer live there and have some serious gaps in my US travel resume that likely won’t be filled in anytime soon.
However, I did begin my blogging career while I was living in New York City, so you’ll find a wealth of information on NYC on this travel blog. Those articles and more are below for your perusal:
USA BLOG POSTS
NEW YORK CITY TRAVEL
- 5 Days in NYC Itinerary
- Best Views of NYC
- A Bridge Lover’s Guide To NYC Bridges
- NYC Fall Foliage
- 7 Solid Springtime Adventures in NYC
- 50 Great Outdoor Adventures in NYC
OTHER USA TRAVEL
- Adirondack Train from NYC to Montreal
- Hiking the Kalalau Trail
- Waimanu Valley Hike
- 3 Best Things To Do On The Chicago Waterfront
- Northern California Road Trip
- Biking the Cape Cod Rail Trail