My first day back in Sydney this past December, about 8 years after leaving it, didn’t quite go as well as I’d imagined it would. Instead of spending it frolicking around the city and ogling Sydney Harbour, I was stuck on a diverted plane at Canberra Airport for 8 hours.
With over 30 beaches and seemingly infinite panoramic views, Sydney Harbour is a frolicker’s dream and a damn scenic place to swim.
The best part? You’ll never enjoy the same view no matter where you are on Sydney Harbour.
It was a happy little accident that I came upon this oft-unheard of park in Moab. Desperate for a campsite during the overcrowded mayhem that is the Easter Jeep Safari, I took google’s recommendation and drove about 10 minutes out of Moab town center and up-up-uphill to the park entrance.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Hike Your Arse Off At Aoraki Mt. Cook National Park Hiking
- Borobudur At Sunrise: A Travel Dream Come True Asia
- Monument Valley // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Portland Japanese Garden // FLASHBACK FRIDAY North America
- The Luckiest Bay in Australia Australia
- Chasing The Petronas Twin Towers Asia
- I Did Everything Wrong At Zion National Park Hiking
- Local Living in Chiang Mai Asia