My first day back in Sydney this past December, about 8 years after leaving it, didn’t quite go as well as I’d imagined it would. Instead of spending it frolicking around the city and ogling Sydney Harbour, I was stuck on a diverted plane at Canberra Airport for 8 hours.
With over 30 beaches and seemingly infinite panoramic views, Sydney Harbour is a frolicker’s dream and a damn scenic place to swim.
The best part? You’ll never enjoy the same view no matter where you are on Sydney Harbour.
It was a happy little accident that I came upon this oft-unheard of park in Moab. Desperate for a campsite during the overcrowded mayhem that is the Easter Jeep Safari, I took google’s recommendation and drove about 10 minutes out of Moab town center and up-up-uphill to the park entrance.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Brisbane to Noosa: Sunshine Coast Road Trip Australia
- Best of London – Photo Gallery England
- The Best Melbourne Weekend Getaways Australia
- The Oregon Coast // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- The Ultimate Perth to Esperance Road Trip Itinerary Australia
- A Guide To Hiking The Royal National Park Coastal Walk Australia
- USA Travel Main Topics
- 2013 in Review: Monthly Highlights Annual Recap