I’m going to Utah for 4 days next month and I’M SO EXCITED!! It’s not often enough that I get to escape the big city and hit the open road. Current plan is to rent a car from Salt Lake City, belt out some tunes with the windows down, and head down to Canyonlands and Arches National Park.
Browsing: Southwest US
In month #9 of my (f)unemployment stint and quarter-life crisis, I was as restless as I’d ever been. I had all this time at my disposal, and all I’d done with it was start my wedding photography business and apply for jobs.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 85 Photos That Will Make You Wanna Jet Off To New York City New York
- A Very Melbourne 31st Birthday Australia
- A Sydney Cycling Adventure Around The Northern Beaches Australia
- Railay, Thailand: A Climber’s Paradise Asia
- Flamenco in Spain // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Best Coffee in Montreal: Montreal Coffee Shop Roundup Canada
- 7 Handy Camping Hacks For Your Next Wilderness Trip Camping
- Chichen Itza // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday