I’m going to Utah for 4 days next month and I’M SO EXCITED!! It’s not often enough that I get to escape the big city and hit the open road. Current plan is to rent a car from Salt Lake City, belt out some tunes with the windows down, and head down to Canyonlands and Arches National Park.
Browsing: Southwest US
In month #9 of my (f)unemployment stint and quarter-life crisis, I was as restless as I’d ever been. I had all this time at my disposal, and all I’d done with it was start my wedding photography business and apply for jobs.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Walking On Ice With An Iceland Glacier Tour Europe
- Australian Bushfires: Here’s What You Can Do To Help Australia
- Venice Is Made For Frolicking Europe
- Koh Kradan: A REAL White Sand Beach in Thailand Asia
- 21 Of The Best Views In Sydney Australia
- Urban Adventures To Try In Shanghai Asia
- 5 Pointz, May You R.I.P. // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Chasing The Petronas Twin Towers Asia