Oh I LOVED December so much! This month I returned to the US for the first time in two years and it was every bit as magical and wonderful as I’d hoped it would be.
Browsing: Monthly Recap
My time this month was almost equally split between Sydney and Southeast Asia. I wrapped up my Lane Cove house sit and flew to Thailand at the start of the second week of June to squeeze a visa run in before starting another two months of house sits in Sydney.
I waffled awhile on whether I’d continue my monthly recaps after my year on the Australia Work and Holiday visa ended. I really enjoy writing them and reflecting on my life and travels, so I think they’ll be here to stay.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- $5 Adventures in Siem Reap Asia
- Blue Skies and Waterfalls at Milford Sound Boating
- I Should Have Skipped the Cu Chi Tunnel Tour in Vietnam Asia
- North Brooklyn Coffee Shop Roundup New York
- 85 Photos That Will Make You Wanna Jet Off To New York City New York
- Chichen Itza // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Postcard From Phuket, Thailand Asia
- Best of Iceland – Photo Gallery Europe