Oh I LOVED December so much! This month I returned to the US for the first time in two years and it was every bit as magical and wonderful as I’d hoped it would be.
Browsing: Monthly Recap
My time this month was almost equally split between Sydney and Southeast Asia. I wrapped up my Lane Cove house sit and flew to Thailand at the start of the second week of June to squeeze a visa run in before starting another two months of house sits in Sydney.
I waffled awhile on whether I’d continue my monthly recaps after my year on the Australia Work and Holiday visa ended. I really enjoy writing them and reflecting on my life and travels, so I think they’ll be here to stay.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Did I Really Pay $15 to Sit in a Lao Bus’ Luggage Store? Asia
- A Perfect Day on Lake Como Europe
- Sculptures & Fall Foliage At Storm King Art Center New York
- Jungle Beach: When Tour Groups Attack Asia
- Traveling in Thailand: 6.5 Weeks in Review Asia
- Cat Boat in Amsterdam // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Mauna Kea, Hawaii // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Everything You Need To Know About Tayrona National Park Colombia