Oh I LOVED December so much! This month I returned to the US for the first time in two years and it was every bit as magical and wonderful as I’d hoped it would be.
Browsing: Monthly Recap
My time this month was almost equally split between Sydney and Southeast Asia. I wrapped up my Lane Cove house sit and flew to Thailand at the start of the second week of June to squeeze a visa run in before starting another two months of house sits in Sydney.
I waffled awhile on whether I’d continue my monthly recaps after my year on the Australia Work and Holiday visa ended. I really enjoy writing them and reflecting on my life and travels, so I think they’ll be here to stay.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Oregon Coast // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Exploring the Elements via Travel Photography // Earth, Water, Fire, Air Inspiration
- A Day Trip to Sydney’s Northern Beaches Australia
- 5 Things You Should Do in Hobart, Tasmania Australia
- A Day In The Life Of An Outback Resort Kitchen Hand Australia
- Bryce Canyon National Park // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Best of India – Photo Gallery Asia
- San Francisco Coffee Shop Roundup California