Last week I was in San Francisco, falling back in love with the city by the bay. We picked right back up from where we left off 5 years ago, and I reluctantly departed with a silent declaration that someday I’ll live there.
We first met 5 years ago.
I was on a 2-week roadtrip up the west coast, reveling in my newfound freedom, eager to see and do as much as I could – simply because I could.
On my way back from a year abroad in Sydney Australia in 2006, I decided to break up the hideously-long flight home to Hartford by stopping for a few days in Los Angeles.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- A Night At The Great Jack-o-Lantern Blaze New York
- Tips For Getting Around In India Asia
- Outer Banks, North Carolina // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Manhattan Skyline // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Bangkok Grand Palace: The Most Beautiful Structure in Thailand Asia
- The Down Under Report: Month 11 of 12 Australia
- I Saw The Northern Lights In Iceland – Now I Can Die Happy! Europe
- What Happens Next Inspiration