I didn’t love my ancestors’ country when I visited it 4 years ago. I wanted so much to throw my arms up and shout out my love for Sweden, but Stockholm didn’t wow me as I’d hoped.
I made the long trek from Stockholm to the island of Gotland partially as a pilgrimage to one Pippi Longstocking, but mostly because I wanted to cycle through some Swedish countryside.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Best of Cambodia – Photo Gallery Asia
- Unleashing My Inner Barista In Melbourne Australia
- Best Coffee In Bangkok: Size S Coffee & Bakery Asia
- Cornell University in Winter // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- An Ode To The Williamsburg Bridge New York
- Bingeing on Beaches and Wine in Southwest Australia Australia
- Dancing With Kangaroos and Hanging With Alpacas in Australia Australia
- January 2016 Recap: Melbourne, Australia Australia