I didn’t love my ancestors’ country when I visited it 4 years ago. I wanted so much to throw my arms up and shout out my love for Sweden, but Stockholm didn’t wow me as I’d hoped.
I made the long trek from Stockholm to the island of Gotland partially as a pilgrimage to one Pippi Longstocking, but mostly because I wanted to cycle through some Swedish countryside.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Sydney Harbour Walk: Hermitage Foreshore Track Australia
- Mauna Kea, Hawaii // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- February 2016 Recap: Melbourne & Victoria, Australia Australia
- A Guide To Bouddi National Park Australia
- Good Reads on the Road – Volume 2 Inspiration
- That Time I Was Cast On Real World: BlogHouse Inspiration
- Olympic National Park, Washington // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Sydney Coastal Walk: Kurnell to Cronulla + Botany Bay NP Australia