I didn’t love my ancestors’ country when I visited it 4 years ago. I wanted so much to throw my arms up and shout out my love for Sweden, but Stockholm didn’t wow me as I’d hoped.
I made the long trek from Stockholm to the island of Gotland partially as a pilgrimage to one Pippi Longstocking, but mostly because I wanted to cycle through some Swedish countryside.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Finding My Oasis In Ubud Indonesia
- 50 Travel Photos Left On The Cutting Room Floor In 2017 Annual Recap
- Frugal Frolicker Turns 5 Years Old! Administrative
- Celebrating Boxing Day on a Captain Cook Sydney Harbour Cruise Australia
- My 2018 Goals & Intentions Life
- Monument Valley // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Random Notes on Working in the Outback Australia
- Sydney Street Art: Newtown is Where It’s At! Australia