I didn’t love my ancestors’ country when I visited it 4 years ago. I wanted so much to throw my arms up and shout out my love for Sweden, but Stockholm didn’t wow me as I’d hoped.
I made the long trek from Stockholm to the island of Gotland partially as a pilgrimage to one Pippi Longstocking, but mostly because I wanted to cycle through some Swedish countryside.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- FF Monthly Recap: September & October 2018 Monthly Recap
- 10 Years Ago, A Traveler Was Born Inspiration
- The Best View Of The Sydney New Years Eve Fireworks Australia
- How To Spend 5 Days In Sydney Australia
- When a 30-Something Travels With Young Backpackers Australia
- 2017 in Review: Home Sweet Sydney Annual Recap
- Fine, I Admit It – I Have A Travel Routine Inspiration
- Great Hotels Across Hawaii USA