I didn’t love my ancestors’ country when I visited it 4 years ago. I wanted so much to throw my arms up and shout out my love for Sweden, but Stockholm didn’t wow me as I’d hoped.
I made the long trek from Stockholm to the island of Gotland partially as a pilgrimage to one Pippi Longstocking, but mostly because I wanted to cycle through some Swedish countryside.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- January 2016 Recap: Melbourne, Australia Australia
- The Frugal Frolicker Creed Inspiration
- Adventures of the Traveling Tinderella Australia
- Chasing The Petronas Twin Towers Asia
- Bolivian Salt Flats // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia, Spain // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Frugal Frolicker Turns 5 Years Old! Administrative
- How To Take Awesome Photos In Iceland Europe