I didn’t love my ancestors’ country when I visited it 4 years ago. I wanted so much to throw my arms up and shout out my love for Sweden, but Stockholm didn’t wow me as I’d hoped.
I made the long trek from Stockholm to the island of Gotland partially as a pilgrimage to one Pippi Longstocking, but mostly because I wanted to cycle through some Swedish countryside.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Top 10 Things I Missed From America Asia
- 5 Things You Should Do in Hobart, Tasmania Australia
- Infiorata: Italy’s Flower Carpet Festival Europe
- October 2016 Recap: Philippines + Australia Monthly Recap
- August 2016 Recap: Sydney, Australia Australia
- Infinite Bliss at the Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Mexico
- The Best Bondi Cafe For Working Australia
- Insta-Vietnam: South Vietnam by Instagram Asia