It’s not always easy staying fit while traveling. Eating well, walking everywhere, and carrying a heavy backpack is my fitness strategy in a nutshell, but sometimes you just want a good, hard workout, you know?
It’s been a month since I left Vietnam and I haven’t blogged a shred about it yet, so I thought I’d give you a little preview of what’s to come, via my Vietnam instagram feed.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Bryce Canyon National Park // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- St. Peter’s Basilica // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Best Coffee In Bangkok: Size S Coffee & Bakery Asia
- Is Cinque Terre Worth Visiting In Summer? Europe
- Who Knew Tulum Had Street Art? Mexico
- Tips For Getting Around In India Asia
- Dancing With Kangaroos and Hanging With Alpacas in Australia Australia
- The Oregon Coast // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday