It’s not always easy staying fit while traveling. Eating well, walking everywhere, and carrying a heavy backpack is my fitness strategy in a nutshell, but sometimes you just want a good, hard workout, you know?
It’s been a month since I left Vietnam and I haven’t blogged a shred about it yet, so I thought I’d give you a little preview of what’s to come, via my Vietnam instagram feed.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 10 Life Lessons I Learned Before Turning 30 Inspiration
- From Nomad to Expat: My First 3 Months Living in Bondi Australia
- Best of Northern Laos – Photo Gallery Asia
- White Cliffs: Underground Living & Opal Mining in Outback NSW Australia
- The Best View Of The Sydney New Years Eve Fireworks Australia
- Laugavegur: The Most Beautiful Trek In All The Land Europe
- Confession: I Don’t Want To Be So Frugal Anymore Money
- Too Many Hobbies, Too Little Focus Life