It’s not always easy staying fit while traveling. Eating well, walking everywhere, and carrying a heavy backpack is my fitness strategy in a nutshell, but sometimes you just want a good, hard workout, you know?
It’s been a month since I left Vietnam and I haven’t blogged a shred about it yet, so I thought I’d give you a little preview of what’s to come, via my Vietnam instagram feed.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- El Nido: Gateway to Philippine Paradise // WANDERLUST WEDNESDAY Wanderlust Wednesday
- 10 Really Cool Things To Do In Budapest Hungary
- A Guide To Hiking The Royal National Park Coastal Walk Australia
- Koh Kradan: A REAL White Sand Beach in Thailand Asia
- 20 Fun & Unexpected Things To Do On Kangaroo Island, Australia Australia
- The Best Beach in Kefalonia (+ the Perilous Hike Down in Flip Flops!) Europe
- Cat Boat in Amsterdam // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- Olympic National Park, Washington // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday