2015 was such an incredible year. I spent the entirety of it in Australia, save for a 3-week jaunt to Indonesia. It was a beautiful blend of routine and adventure that saw me settling down anywhere from a few days to a few months at a time, exploring my surroundings and then going on roadtrips and excursions in-between.
Browsing: Annual Recap
When I look back at 2014, I think: Man, I worked hard and accomplished a lot.
I’ve long been a preacher in support of living a balanced life. It’s why you’ll never find me staying late at the office or bragging about how I went to the gym 6 out of 7 days last week.
2013 was a banner year for me in terms of travel. I spent just under half of the year traveling abroad, what with my 5 months in Asia (aka the impetus behind this here blog), brief stint in London, and quick jaunt to Montreal.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Best Coffee in London: London Coffee Shop Roundup England
- The Best Ways To See The Lights At Vivid Sydney Australia
- The Down Under Report: Month 2 of 12 Australia
- That Time I Went To See A Psychic Healer Life
- Lady Elliot Island: Best Snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef Australia
- The Best Sydney Weekend Getaways Australia
- Mungo National Park: Like Mars on Earth Australia
- Postcard From The 33rd Floor Of A 5 Star Hotel in Bangkok Asia