This is a guest post by Jessica Agostino of Jagsetter.
The first 4 photos are from her; the remaining photos are by Lindsay.
I’ve been a Digital Nomad for two years.
This is a guest post by Lauren Cirkot of Always Find Adventure.
All photos *not* of Lauren are by Lindsay.
It’s scary to resist your parents and tell them that instead of following the conventional path they dreamed for you, you’ve decided to chase your own dream; especially when that dream includes quitting your job and moving to another country.
This is a guest post by Izzy and Phil of The Gap Decaders.
The solicitor called at 4.55pm on a Friday. “It’s done,” she said. “Congratulations, you’ve sold your house!”.
This is a guest post by Melissa Douglas of High Heels & A Backpack.
If you had told my eighteen year old self that ten years later I would be living in Athens and working as a full time travel blogger I probably would have laughed.
This is a guest post by Kat of Wandering Bird.
Ever wanted to quit your job and run away in a campervan?
I hadn’t. It didn’t even cross my mind until one day, three years ago, we found ourselves at the top of a mountain pass in Switzerland, with our brand new (to us) motorhome and I didn’t want to go home.
This is a guest post by Mitch Glass of Project Untethered.
I’m sure you’ve dreamed about it…
Packing your bags, buying a one-way flight, traveling from destination to destination – wherever you want, whenever you want.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park: Sydney’s Hidden Gem Australia
- The Katoomba Street Art Walk: A Delightful Surprise! Australia
- Koh Kradan: A REAL White Sand Beach in Thailand Asia
- The Perfect Lake Como One Day Itinerary Europe
- FF Monthly Recap: May & June 2018 Australia
- Things To Know Before Visiting Yosemite National Park California
- Ormiston Gorge: A Beach in Outback Australia! Australia
- June 2016 Recap: Australia, Thailand, Malaysia Monthly Recap