Hello and Welcome!
Hi there! I’m glad you’ve stumbled upon my little internet nook. This blog is a place for sharing travel adventures and igniting inspiration.
Make sure you head on over to the About page to learn more about me, my journey thusfar, and what this blog is all about.
If you like what you see, I’d love for you to follow along and feel free to ask me any questions you may have by commenting on individual blog posts or sending me an email. You can sign up for my newsletter too – at this point I send out emails pretty sporadically, but when I do I like to include things that never make it to the blog so that you’re getting exclusive content!
Frequently Covered Topics On This Blog
I focus on outdoor adventures and living a frugal & conscious lifestyle. Most of my blog posts revolve around these two main areas, with frequent focus on:
- Hiking guides
- Road Trips
- Wine Tours
- Street Art
- The best views in ________
- Traveling on the cheap
- Monthly and annual roundups, in which I divulge my income, expenditure, and other highlights
Things You Won’t (Often) Find Covered On This Blog
I tip my hat to the travel bloggers who manage to cover all manner of travel-related topics on a near-daily basis to satisfy their wide-reaching audience. That definitely aint me. I’m just not interested in writing about topics that don’t appeal to me, such as:
- Food & restaurants
- Hotel reviews
- Luxury travel
- Packing lists (I’ve done a few and I’ll even admit to searching for them on Google when I’ve been planning certain trips, but my god they are boring to write)
- Pubs, bars, or anything having to do with beer (which I categorically do not drink)
- Winter sports and activities (I’m a sun chaser, not a snow bunny!)
- Full guides to a city or country (I do occasonally create these, but only if I feel I’ve truly experienced the best of a place and have something unique to share about it that isn’t already covered in depth elsewhere online)
My Favorite Posts
- I Dare You To Quit
- How To Travel With Student Loans
- Can You Afford To Move To NYC?
- Where to Go in Australia, and When
- A Year in Australia (and Other Numbers)
- Sydney vs. Melbourne: The Great Debate
- Welcome to India – Let’s Make Out!
Most Popular Posts
- How To Plan For The Laugavegur Trek in Iceland
- The Best View of the Sydney New Years Eve Fireworks
- Love and Loss on the Maya Bay Sleep Aboard
- What Happens Next
- A Mekong Delta DIY Tour
- The Best Views of New York City
- Koh Rong, But So Right: Island Paradise in Cambodia
- Laugavegur: The Most Beautiful Trek in All The Land
- How To Spend 5 Days in NYC
- 5 Reasons To Travel Southeast Asia During Off Season
- Hot Pool Hopping in the Iceland Wild
- Everything You Wanted To Know About The Adirondack Train
- 10 Worthwhile Stops To Make On Your Iceland Road Trip
- How To Take Awesome Photos in Iceland