After 26 months of vagabonding, I can now officially say that I am a Sydney resident! :: cue the gasps ::
I just signed a lease on a 2-bedroom apartment in North Bondi, a quick 5 minute walk from the world-renowned Bondi Beach.
When you hear “Tulum”, does your mind go straight to street art?
Don’t worry, I don’t think anyone’s does. Beaches, cenotes, and ruins, sure, but street art? Nah.
Nevertheless, Tulum is absolutely teeming with street art.
The Kalalau Trail is exhilarating, exhausting, terrifying, drop-dead stunning, and positively one of the best hikes you could ever hope to embark on.
I tend to operate on a *throw myself into it and see what happens* basis, often without pausing to consider whether I can actually succeed (after all, whatever happens, I can handle it).
When I left Australia last month bound for the US for the holidays, I had nothing planned in my life beyond the moment I stepped foot on my hometown’s train platform.
Ugh, you guys. I broke one of my own rules and spent a TON of money on a hotel in Cebu during my recent trip to the Philippines. Well, a ton at least compared to what I could have spent on a normal budget accommodation there; by NYC standards it was a steal at about $100/night.
Oh November. On one hand, you were chock full of good times and great weather; but on the other hand, you were rife with frustration and disillusionment, so I’m not quite sure what to make of you.
I don’t technically have a bucket list, but if I did, boy would hiking the Kalalau Trail in Hawaii have been high up on it. In fact, I planned my recent 12-day stopover in Hawaii around this trek and spent most of that time exploring the garden isle of Kauai.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Getting Around London is Easier Than You Think! England
- 20 Things You Must Do On Kangaroo Island Australia
- Must-Read Blogs Before Any Southeast Asia Travel Adventure Asia
- North Brooklyn Boutique Hotels USA
- A Bixi Bike Tour Around The Montreal Waterfront Canada
- Koh Kradan: A REAL White Sand Beach in Thailand Asia
- Yarra Valley Wine Tour: A Melbourne Must-Do Australia
- All The Things I’ll Miss From Living On Bondi Beach Australia