Among several other delights, it turns out that Budapest is chock full of specialty coffee shops. I swear, I saw signs along the lines of “we serve speciality coffee” outside of what seemed like every other cafe around the city.
I didn’t expect much from Budapest apart from thermal baths and ruin bars, but I gave myself 9 full days there to thoroughly enjoy those things while catching up on all the work I didn’t do while frolicking around France the previous couple weeks.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Big Thing I Learned From Hiking The Overland Track Australia
- Insta-SF: San Francisco by Instagram California
- Flamenco in Spain // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe
- All My Favorite ‘C’ Things in Margaret River Australia
- Laugavegur Trail: Everything You Need To Know Europe
- Is Cinque Terre Worth Visiting In Summer? Europe
- Scuba Diving the Great Barrier Reef with Divers Den Australia
- The 6 Most Beautiful Places In Asia (That I Saw Last Year) Asia