Among several other delights, it turns out that Budapest is chock full of specialty coffee shops. I swear, I saw signs along the lines of “we serve speciality coffee” outside of what seemed like every other cafe around the city.
I didn’t expect much from Budapest apart from thermal baths and ruin bars, but I gave myself 9 full days there to thoroughly enjoy those things while catching up on all the work I didn’t do while frolicking around France the previous couple weeks.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Bad Things About Australia Australia
- Insta-Utah: Utah by Instagram Southwest US
- What It’s Like Trekking To Tea Houses In Nepal Asia
- How I Spent Less Than $500 On A Month In Europe Europe
- Where To Stay On Your South Lake Tahoe Holiday USA
- Best of Nepal – Photo Gallery Asia
- How to Enjoy Greenwich, London Without Spending A Pound England
- Coffee Making Tips For The At Home Barista Australia