Among several other delights, it turns out that Budapest is chock full of specialty coffee shops. I swear, I saw signs along the lines of “we serve speciality coffee” outside of what seemed like every other cafe around the city.
I didn’t expect much from Budapest apart from thermal baths and ruin bars, but I gave myself 9 full days there to thoroughly enjoy those things while catching up on all the work I didn’t do while frolicking around France the previous couple weeks.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- Mosman to Cremorne Point Walk | Sydney Harbour Walk Australia
- The Katoomba Street Art Walk: A Delightful Surprise! Australia
- Deep Pass & River Caves Canyon: My 34th Birthday Adventure! Australia
- Insta-Chicago: Chicago by Instagram Midwest US
- Offbeat Adventures Off The 7 Train in Queens New York
- North Brooklyn Boutique Hotels USA
- Road Trips Around The World Main Topics
- Working Out Without Shoes in Saigon Asia