Among several other delights, it turns out that Budapest is chock full of specialty coffee shops. I swear, I saw signs along the lines of “we serve speciality coffee” outside of what seemed like every other cafe around the city.
I didn’t expect much from Budapest apart from thermal baths and ruin bars, but I gave myself 9 full days there to thoroughly enjoy those things while catching up on all the work I didn’t do while frolicking around France the previous couple weeks.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- 20 Things To Do In Cape Cod In Summer New England
- Mauna Kea, Hawaii // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Flashback Friday
- Kalanggaman: The Most Glorious Sandbar Island In All The Land Asia
- A Bixi Bike Tour Around The Montreal Waterfront Canada
- Insta-Chicago: Chicago by Instagram Midwest US
- Packing For Asia: How’d I Do? Planning
- Here’s What’s Up For My First 2 Months In Australia Australia
- Insta-Colombia: Colombia By Instagram Colombia