Among several other delights, it turns out that Budapest is chock full of specialty coffee shops. I swear, I saw signs along the lines of “we serve speciality coffee” outside of what seemed like every other cafe around the city.
I didn’t expect much from Budapest apart from thermal baths and ruin bars, but I gave myself 9 full days there to thoroughly enjoy those things while catching up on all the work I didn’t do while frolicking around France the previous couple weeks.
More Stories on Frugal Frolicker
- The Best Splurge In Queenstown: Flying to Milford Sound Flying
- Sydney Coastal Walk: Kurnell to Cronulla Beach Walk Australia
- Mungo National Park: Like Mars on Earth Australia
- Beautiful Blissful Byron Bay Australia
- Australia Travel Main Topics
- Best Coffee in Montreal: Montreal Coffee Shop Roundup Canada
- The Down Under Report: Month 11 of 12 Australia
- Dutch Wooden Clogs // FLASHBACK FRIDAY Europe