It may not be one of Australia’s most renowned regions, but Queensland’s Sunshine Coast is well worth a visit. Spanning from Caloundra up to Great Sandy National Park, it’s delightfully low on tourists (except for Noosa), boasts reasonably warm winters (think 70F/20C), and offers both beaches and mountains.
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- Trip Planning: EuroTrip 2019
- Top 10 Things To Do In Royal National Park
- Manly to North Head Walk: The North Head Sanctuary Loop
- Tamarama & The Mythical Mackenzies Bay Beach
- 20 Things To Do In Cape Cod In Summer
- A Central Coast NSW Glamping Getaway To Terrigal & Avoca Beach
- Thorsborne Trail: Hiking Hinchinbrook Island (Australia’s Jurassic Park)
- Swimming With Seals At Montague Island
- Deep Pass & River Caves Canyon: My 34th Birthday Adventure!
- 2018 in Review: Road Trips & Personal Development Galore