I feel like a common misconception about NYC is that it’s got ZERO nature. True, the concrete-to-tree ratio is objectively depressing for the outdoor enthusiast, but the city has prioritized going green in recent years: from dedicated bike lanes to the random green spaces scattered about to new pedestrian paths like the High Line and the Manhattan Waterfront Greenway.
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- FF Monthly Recap: May & June 2018
- Highlights From Mt. Buffalo National Park
- The 7 Best Weekend Trips From Melbourne
- Chasing Silo Art & Street Art in High Country Victoria
- How To Enjoy A Cheap Sunday in Sydney
- FF Monthly Recap: March & April 2018
- Presenting… My North Bondi Beach Pad!
- Hiking & Stargazing At Warrumbungle National Park