Sitting atop my Aussie bucket list for the past year or so was a particular national park whose landscape resembles that of another planet. Picture miles of cemented sand and clay, ranging from white to red to brown in color, dotted with conical rock formations and lined with sand dunes.
Currently frolicking in: Sydney, Australia Latest on the blog:
- A Central Coast NSW Glamping Getaway To Terrigal & Avoca Beach
- Thorsborne Trail: Hiking Hinchinbrook Island (Australia’s Jurassic Park)
- Swimming With Seals At Montague Island
- Deep Pass & River Caves Canyon: My 34th Birthday Adventure!
- 2018 in Review: Road Trips & Personal Development Galore
- FF Monthly Recap: November & December 2018
- Sydney to Broken Hill: An Outback NSW Road Trip
- White Cliffs: Underground Living & Opal Mining in Outback NSW
- The Best Cafes In Bondi For Working
- The Ultimate Packing List For Beach Bums